World Origin question

Nebins

Sidekick
Reaction score
So this might be a dumb question but where do the Transformers come from. Now I know they come from some planet ( I think it's Cybertron maybe I'm wrong) but where exactly did they come from. Someone had to make them right? Is it just accepted that there is no history before they came to earth or is there some backstory on this. Can anyone help?

Depends on continuity. Typically, the one main-stay is that they come from the planet Cybertron.

In the G1 Marvel comic, Cybertron was actually the body of their God, Primus. He created the Transformers as a means to one day battle Unicron.

In the G1 cartoon, Cybertron was built by a race of evil inter-planetary merchants called the Quintessons. They used a being known as the Oracle to create Vector Sigma, the super computer which created all Cybertronian life. It produced two types of robots, a Consumor Model to be used as slaves (Autobots) and a Warrior Model to be used by militaries (Decepticons). The Cybertronians eventually gained sentience and overthrew the Quintessons.

Thanks DrSpengler! That answers a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"