Out-of-style or unavailable foods you wish you could eat.

anyone remember the lolli's that had the animaniacs pictures with it? like a lolli that you had to lick till you got to the picture?

Pop-Tarts
They stopped importing those delights here

ah I never see those where I live. maybe its because I don't actively look for them anymore but I do miss them, especially the Dunkaroos

Um Nick... I live in Eastern Canada, we have alot of Dunkaroos. I saw a bunch on sale a few days ago. Something like $2 a box. So we have all we could ever need.

Um Nick... I live in Eastern Canada, we have alot of Dunkaroos. I saw a bunch on sale a few days ago. Something like $2 a box. So we have all we could ever need.

That proves my theory that all of North America's expired and taken-out-of-circulation food gets sent to Atlantic Canada. :oldrazz:

For my whole life..........I wanted to take the biggest bite out of Kevins Macaroni and Cheese he did NOT get to eat because he was interrupted by those pesky burglars.

mac-and-chese.jpg

In Mexico I had a sugarcane coke. I don't know why they ever changed it to corn syrup. Sugar coke kills it. I have to guess there's a powerful corn syrup lobby or something, because the taste doesn't compare. I couldn't believe I was having a coke. I hear sugar cokes (and pepsi) is available in the states, but I can't find it where I live.

My Mac n Cheese never looks like that. Usually it's a mountain with a side of ketchup.

In Mexico I had a sugarcane coke. I don't know why they ever changed it to corn syrup. Sugar coke kills it. I have to guess there's a powerful corn syrup lobby or something, because the taste doesn't compare. I couldn't believe I was having a coke. I hear sugar cokes (and pepsi) is available in the states, but I can't find it where I live.

Pepsi has a "throwback" sugar version that is available several times a year. It only comes in twelve packs of 12 oz. cans with the old fashioned red-white-and-blue logo. I don't drink it myself, but buy it for family. It's only on the shelves for a couple of weeks at a time.

cannibals.jpg

Last edited:
McDonalds actually did do a Bronto Burger thing around when the Flintstones movie came out in '94, IIRC.

I miss Ecto Cooler and PB Crisps!

Those Crisps were good. Then again, most anything is good with peanut butter. I'd add Reese Peanut Butter Eggs; I only have them around Easter. I could eat them every day. Especially frozen ones.

Pop-Tarts
They stopped importing those delights here

In Canada, they only sell the frosted kind, but if I want the plain kind with just the jam on the inside, I have to drive down to the USA for that. :(

The only thing that I liked from Taco Bell.....the Chili Cheese Burrito or Chilito.

I found a list of French restaurants in Pittsburgh (my current location.) Does anyone have any recommendations?

I found a list of French restaurants in Pittsburgh (my current location.) Does anyone have any recommendations?

Dishes? I love escargot in butter and garlic. But escargot is like sushi. It's either really good or really slimy and bad, so check the reviews before you go. I've had a couple bad French restaurant experiences.

And here....we...go...

IMG_0531.jpg

This plus...

raph.jpg

ecto-cooler-slimer-hi-c-234x300.jpg

tumblr_luzckaYDkI1r0ix14o1_400.gif

Also, when I was little my mom used to get me this pink and green cookies shaped like leaves. They were seriously the best cookies I've ever had, but I don't think they exist anymore.

Pepsi has a "throwback" sugar version that is available several times a year. It only comes in twelve packs of 12 oz. cans with the old fashioned red-white-and-blue logo. I don't drink it myself, but buy it for family. It's only on the shelves for a couple of weeks at a time.

I'm seeing Pepsi Throwback in stores all the time now. Between it being better than regular Pepsi and the awesome 80s logo, I always pick it up when I see it in the store. You can get it as 2-liter bottles too.

I can't find Rice Krispy Treat cereal in these parts anymore... I loved that ****. :csad:

Thought of some others.

tumblr_ltk46jurHY1qeb2fzo1_400.jpg

pepsi-holiday-spice-surfthearts.png

5126537345_bc9d6e3c24_z.jpg

Iced Tea flavored Gatorade as well. I couldn't find a picture though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"