Out-of-style or unavailable foods you wish you could eat.

Oh Gawd, Pepsi Blue...

It would probably be way too sweet for me now, but I really used to love it.

The only thing that I liked from Taco Bell.....the Chili Cheese Burrito or Chilito.

I came in this thread to say the Taco Bell Chili Cheese Burrito/Chilito. If Heaven could be packaged and sold for 99 cents, it would take the form of the Chilito.

I found a list of French restaurants in Pittsburgh (my current location.) Does anyone have any recommendations?

Salt of the Earth in Pittsburgh prides themselves on it. Good joint and i think its better than most of the french versions of had. Get the sturgeon, Not because its all thatit stands out as a dish,but because its sturgeon

Last edited:
Thought of some others.

tumblr_ltk46jurHY1qeb2fzo1_400.jpg
This is something I don't miss, should probably be glad I never tried it

You never tried it but you're glad it's gone? Why?

Less soda in the market
Less is better

Yes!! I almost said that earlier, but it was early in the thread so I didn't want to come off as too bizarre. Think it's okay now that people are discussing Bronto ribs.

I would love to taste dodo meat. It must have been good if they were hunted to extinction so quickly. I also would like to try a woolly mammoth steak.

There is a restaurant near me which does stuff like crocodile, kangaroo, swordfish, ostrich etc that I have always wanted to go try.... So that's just unusual food not unavailable but other than that I can't really think of anything else.

Thought of some others.

tumblr_ltk46jurHY1qeb2fzo1_400.jpg
In 2002, this was my crack! Drank it all the time, it's a shame it got discontinued.

Some others off the top of my head:

Dr Pepper Red fusion
Flamin' Hot Doritos
Old School Taco Bell Meximelt (I know they still make it, but it doesn't taste as great as it did back then).

Yes!! I almost said that earlier, but it was early in the thread so I didn't want to come off as too bizarre. Think it's okay now that people are discussing Bronto ribs.

I would love to taste dodo meat. It must have been good if they were hunted to extinction so quickly. I also would like to try a woolly mammoth steak.

Most historical reports I've read, say Dodo meat tasted terrible.

Dorayakis and most Japanese food is see in shows

Out of curiosity, does anyone REALLY get excited when the McRib comes back? I think I might have had 1-2 my entire life.

I miss 3D Doritos. You'd think with the resurgence in all things 3D, Frito-Lay would've gotten their head out of their ash and produced these bad boys.

I always make sure to get Count Chocula every year.

Another batch of my favorite 90's stuff I wish they still had

tumblr_mdfcyraHdU1rrhg9uo1_500.jpg

tinnitus.jpg

3895063289.jpg

largevc.jpg

947pm.jpg

yoohoo.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"