Outside human race/species romance in fiction

Hmm... I can't see Reek as the Furry type for some reason. My guess would be... Something related to the Bulldogs of U.G. If Reek is a fan it's something he drags out for celebrations, game day parties and the like.

If he's not a fan then he uses the suit as a disguise while committing various criminal acts like vandalism and armed robbery so as to implicate Bulldog fans.

But I'm just spitballing here.

So many unanswered questions....it begs the obvious next question.....exactly what is being hidden from the people of the Hype??

Maybe DOg is reAL and Reek is the DisGUise.

So many unanswered questions....it begs the obvious next question.....exactly what is being hidden from the people of the Hype??
Illuminati.

As it turns out, the Royal Family are Reptilian aliens that are having sexual relations with the people of Earth, which brings us to the next question; if a Reptilian (reptile) reproduces with a Human (mammal) what exactly is the offspring?

:eek:

Wasn't Greek Mythology full of this?
Gods coming down in the form of a ..... and ... ?

How did these come about?

centaur-chiron-attempting-freedom-by-francesco-saverio-altamura-rome-picture-id148276570

Pretty much most cultures had them in some form...

330px-Human_headed_winged_bull_facing.jpg

330px-Ganesha_Basohli_miniature_circa_1730_Dubost_p73.jpg

255px-Horus_standing.svg.png

330px-Quetzalcoatl.svg.png

Fuxi_and_Nwa.jpg

Not sure the deal with all these, but some human / extra species mixing seems suspect?

Last edited:
Anyone here read Peter S Beagle's The Last Unicorn novel and seen the 1982 film adaptation? and if so, do you know what Lir meant by his amazing timeless quote when he found out about Lady Amalthea's true identity?

Anyone here read Peter S Beagle's The Last Unicorn novel and seen the 1982 film adaptation? and if so, do you know what Lir meant by his amazing timeless quote when he found out about Lady Amalthea's true identity?

Yes.

Yes.

And Yes.

So... What's your point with this thread Mr. H? Outside of the boilerplate bromides of "Love goes beyond mere physicality" that is?

I'd have sex with a Twi'lek.

source.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"