Pa. man chews through belly-busting, 15-lb. burger

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081017/ap_on_fe_st/odd_big_burger

Pa. man chews through belly-busting, 15-lb. burger
Fri Oct 17, 12:51 am ET

CLEARFIELD, Pa. – It took Brad Sciullo 4 hours and 39 minutes to finish a marathon. A meat marathon, that is. The 5-foot-11, 180-pound western Pennsylvania chef is the first person to eat a monstrosity called the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser: a 15-pound burger with toppings and a bun that brought the total weight to 20.2 pounds.

The mountain of beef is the product of Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, about 100 miles northeast of Pittsburgh in Clearfield.

Sciullo, 21, of Uniontown, said he was surprised he finished the sandwich Monday. "About three hours into it, things got tough," he said.

When asked what possessed him to eat a burger that big, Sciullo said: "I wanted to see if I could."

The burger included a bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and relish, pub owner Dennis Liegey said.

For completing the challenge in the under-five-hour time limit, Sciullo won $400, three T-shirts, a certificate "and a burger hangover, as I call it," Liegey said.

Cripes, I think I would died trying to eat that monster of a burger

Seriously, when does it stop being a hamburger and start being meatloaf?

If I could hold the tomatoes, I'd polish that bad boy off. No question.

facepalm.jpeg

-TNC

It took Brad Sciullo 4 hours and 39 minutes to finish a marathon.
This dude used to post here as ang_hulk.

Brad “The Lunatic” Sciullo??
yeah im working on it.It was suggested I change it to speed but i dont know,i tryed incorporating hulk in thier somwhere but i didnt get anywhere.just google brad sciullo.my specialty is milk and pizza,i use pizza to train and milk to stretch and hold.ive got vids of me doing the milk thing and some other fun stuff.,how do I upload them?.
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=279506

His last post said he was done with the boards ...and work and competitive eating, on a hunt to find the dude who was porking his girl.
whats up hype.
im leaving the boards today.had fun.im not really into doing anything,(retired from eating and work to) right now since my girl friends in the arms of a 30 year old(shes 18) so thats going to occupy my time.when i find him ill let you all know.thanks for the fun.final thought-dont ever stop fighting for what you love,if it kills you,atleast you wont have to see it go.
I recall laughing at this. :o
I wonder if he found the dude. :ninja:
Seriously, when does it stop being a hamburger and start being meatloaf?
:funny:

Saw this on the news this morning, reminded me of the Great Outdoors and the old '96er.

$400 bucks, some t-shirts, and a high cholesterol. :up:

Saw this on the news this morning, reminded me of the Great Outdoors and the old '96er.
"There's nothing on that plate but gristle and fat!"

Of course, I can imagine getting through a 96 oz. steak moreso than that burger. How the hell do you attack that thing?

Last edited:

Of course, I can imagine getting through a 96 oz. steak moreso than that burger. How the hell do you attack that thing?

I wanna see an After Pic, cause...theres no way he's still that size :o

Very good point that, I mean, for large periods you'd be eating nothing but dry bread or nothing but dry patty, as I imagine it wold be too time consuming to always make sure you had a bit of everything with every bite. Hmmmm.

I ate a 15 patty burger once, but 15 lbs? Lord.

I wanna see an After Pic, cause...theres no way he's still that size :o

He looks like he mustering all his remaining strength to sit for this pic, so he can peacefully pass out two minutes later.
Very good point that, I mean, for large periods you'd be eating nothing but dry bread or nothing but dry patty, as I imagine it wold be too time consuming to always make sure you had a bit of everything with every bite. Hmmmm.
True. This doesn't look appetizing at all. Never mind that after near 5 hours in room conditions, that thing can't be as tasty as it was initially.

Jeez @ that last pic, they should at least give you some over-sized f**king cutlery!!!

This thing looks gross. It is certainly an abomination.

See how the guy in the pic beside him is looking on and thinking, "Geezus that thing is gross."

looks like he only had to polish the burger itself off though, which looks slightly more bearable. Imagine having to eat those two bin-lids of bone dry bread AFTER you'd polished off the whole burger.

I saw the headline, and thought of Terry78...he could probably do that thing.

I ate a whopper and a chicken sanwhich in a row at Burger King (Thats my record) but damn that guy has a stomach of gold.

How the hell does one eat all that:huh:
I'd understand how he could eat it if he was overweight, but the dude is thin...WHERE DOES IT FIT???

I could probably eat that, don't know if I'd make the five hour time limit though :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"