Pa. man chews through belly-busting, 15-lb. burger

i'm actually really freakin' hungry just looking at that.:wow:

I was expecting a guy so fat that he washed himself with a rag on a stick:o

With that post ...
Saw this on the news this morning, reminded me of the Great Outdoors and the old '96er.
"There's nothing on that plate but gristle and fat!"
the circle ...or rather, triangle, is complete. :ninja:
I was expecting a guy so fat that he washed himself with a rag on a stick:o
*obligatory pic accompaniment

In the second pic, it looks like he's eating vomit. :o
Lovely, SML. Just lovely. :spidey:

OMG! You might think I'm crazy but I know I could eat that. MMMMM it looks soooo goood!

I wonder if Mr. Candy ever did eat a steak anyhting close to that size.......

I can tell you what he got for his troubles of eating that burger that you won't read in any news story in two simple words: "prolapsed rectum". That is all.

jag

I can tell you what he got for his troubles of eating that burger that you won't read in any news story in two simple words: "prolapsed rectum". That is all.

jag

jeez, he'd kinda be like a cross between Elvis in his final hours, and Weightlifter dude off rotten.com

jeez, he'd kinda be like a cross between Elvis in his final hours, and Weightlifter dude off rotten.com

Only sweatier and with fewer quaaludes in his bloodstream. :ninja:

jag

let's be honest, NO WAY did he let all of that, or even ATTEMPT to let all of that, digest.

Whatever wasn't already passing through his intestines got BARFED quick-smart I'm guessing

This was not the place for me to come just before making my dinner. :dry:

This was not the place for me to come just before making my dinner. :dry:

Are you having burgers? Hamburger helper? Meatloaf? Steak tartar? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy it (and don't get a prolapsed rectum as a result).

jag

Are you having burgers? Hamburger helper? Meatloaf? Steak tartar? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy it (and don't get a prolapsed rectum as a result).

jag

Mexican chicken wraps and a side order of inside out anus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"