Pa. man chews through belly-busting, 15-lb. burger

Good for him. He left the Hype to chase his dream and he accomplished it.

This article is making me really hungry.

My own personal record is a 32-oz. steak.

This was, not including everything else, a 240-oz. steak.

Wow.

Good for him. He left the Hype to chase his dream and he accomplished it.

Imagine that.

Somebody, who left the Hype and made it in the newspapers, without having been arrested for something.

My own personal record is a 32-oz. steak.

This was, not including everything else, a 240-oz. steak.

Wow.

I ate a kilo steak in Bulgaria once, AND I'd had a starter and eleven-teen vodkas beforehand, AND garlic bread, chips & salad with the steak!! What's that in ounces?

The Toilet He used after eating that thing must look like an Indian village after a giant Mudslide

Huh...who knew that the guy we used to argue with in the "Who can beat the Hulk thread" would go on to eat a burger as big as a baby.

Heh I kid, congratz to him on the prizes....and here's to hoping he gets to spend that $400 before he lapses into a burger, grease, and cholestoral induced coma. I mean just look at that pizza next to that burger, they're the same circumference...I'm guessing a lot of guys have eaten a whole pizza or close to it when starving, alone and ordering one for themselves. Now imagine something of that width, but about 5x the height, and solid meat....

The Toilet He used after eating that thing must look like an Indian village after a giant Mudslide

That's the kind of movement that would blow all of your internal organs out, and probably blow a shotgun sized hole in the toilet. Dave Chapelle did a skit on 'mudbutt' after eating ribs....can only imagine what a 20 pound (after the buns) burger would give you.

I ate a kilo steak in Bulgaria once, AND I'd had a starter and eleven-teen vodkas beforehand, AND garlic bread, chips & salad with the steak!! What's that in ounces?

There are 28.5 grams to an ounce, so a kilo is a thousand grams.

It would work out to be about 35 or 36 ounces.

I'd be more exact, but I'm just running the figures through my small head.

Looks like I'm gonna have to go down to Clearfield, Pa and check this out.

How the hell does one eat all that:huh:
I'd understand how he could eat it if he was overweight, but the dude is thin...WHERE DOES IT FIT???

Some of the smallest people have some of the biggest appetites ala Kobayashi. A friend of mine, who's literally about 1/3 of my body weight, can outeat me on a regular basis. I'm guessing this guy who ate the burger has a racehorse metabolism and probably spent most of the night on the toilet..um..recycling. :yay:

How the hell does one eat all that:huh:
I'd understand how he could eat it if he was overweight, but the dude is thin...WHERE DOES IT FIT???
But that's the common misconception. Most overweight people actually don't eat a whole lot more than a thin person of the same age.

-TNC

Most of the world's best eating champions are actually quite skinny.

1. Being skinny allows the stomach to stretch further.

2. Most of all that food will simply pass the gullet undigested, because the body is only going to draw the necessary nutrients it needs at the time and the rest goes.

But that's the common misconception. Most overweight people actually don't eat a whole lot more than a thin person of the same age.

-TNC

For most overweight people, it's a case of bad diets and lack of movements that make them so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"