• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Paddington 3

nba-fan.gif

Eat your heart out Pooh!

Why’s that? Any official - or unofficial - reason? Just that Hawkins is not interested anymore? Or “schedule conflicts”?

I would hope that it's scheduling conflicts, otherwise why would Hawkins turn down a follow-up to an acclaimed movie but say yes to Godzilla: King of the Monsters where she gets unceremoniously fridged in a nothing role?

I guess I should’ve read the actual article…

For me it has felt the right time to hand the reins over to another, and one can’t get much better than the truly wonderful Emily Mortimer, she is extraordinarily special. She will embody the essence of Mary Brown and yet make it utterly her own. However, I am, and will always be in love with Paddington’s world. I already greatly miss my on and off-screen family — the experience of making the first two films has truly been some of the best and most creative times I have had in the world of film. They both gave me so much joy. I will forever hold them so very close to my heart indeed.

So… not interested anymore.

Maybe just been there, done that in terms of what the role has to offer.

Good for her that she felt she didn’t need the paycheck and can do what she wants

A bit sad over this turn of events, but oh well.

Sad about Sally not coming back but I do like the additions of Olivia Colman, Rachel Zegler and Antonio Banderas.

Hope they don't drop the ball with this third movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"