Painting Bought for $9.99 at Goodwill Valued at $15K

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by Morg, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Morg Super Moderator

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/painting-bought-for-9-99-at-goodwill-valued-at-15k.html

This has happen before, Goodwill need to learn to about value of old paintings

2. Duke Registered

Some people have all the luck.

3. bullets bang bang

Sometimes I'll find memorabilia in goodwill and sell it on ebay. You never know what might pop up in one of those store.

4. sandmjuggalos SAM R I

My co-worker bought a plate yesterday for $1.50. She was going to engrave on it until she noticed it was a Tiffany plate and worth a couple hundred bucks. I need to go thrift-storing now....

5. Vapor Omlette Du Fromage

Similar case here in the UK recently. A guy bought a bag in a charity shop for £20 and when he got home found out it was by a famous Irish designer who did stuff for the Royals and what not... Think he had offers of something like £250,000-300,000 for it..