Paramount's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they staying with the Aliens origins?

So the EW cover was game of thrones? Or is that old?

So, it was just a rumor? And is your avatar taken from an image in this film?

And here I just rewrote one of my comics so that if production photos dropped before Monday it wouldn't render the script obsolete. Ah well, I gave this film too much credit.

Poni doesn't know as much as he claims....well I can say I'm not disappointed because I knew we wouldn't get anything today. Maybe come April

Poni didnt writte that its 100% fact.

people need to understand how this works. someone hears from a source what will MAYBE happen in the next weeks. sometimes its true and sometimes not.

The released logo only has: "Ninja Turtles"

Guys. Even if we didn't get the magazime cover today (and that was NEVER a guarantee), we are still getting the trailer within the next 2 weeks.

Or did you forget that it's attached to Captain America: TWS?

The released logo only has: "Ninja Turtles"

This was on the back of the production chair
cyt9.jpg

b29s.jpg

Last edited:
Guys. Even if we didn't get the magazime cover today (and that was NEVER a guarantee), we are still getting the trailer within the next 2 weeks.

Or did you forget that it's attached to Captain America: TWS?

That was never confirmed

But its more than likely true.

It came straight from a producer for crying out loud.

Now that may not be the most likely source for that info, but it's a damn legitimate source.

But its more than likely true.

It came straight from a producer for crying out loud.

Now that may not be the most likely source for that info, but it's a damn legitimate source.

I got my fingers crossed for sure

What will you folks do if it's not attached to cap?
yikes.

Fact of the matter is there will no doubt be several cap prints without it. Here in canada that always happens lol.

yikes.

Fact of the matter is there will no doubt be several cap prints without it. Here in canada that always happens lol.

If it's not with Cap2 I'll flip mode out...they are gonna wait till a day before the movie comes out to promote it

yikes.

Typically whem a film is set to "debut" theatrically in front of a particular, its typically in front of the American release.

So, that's not unusual.

I believe on the toy artwork the S looks like a 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"