Paramount's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love if they did something like guardians of the galaxy with their character intro videos.

That'd be sweet. And it's the perfect movie to do that.

It really is. I'd love to see it.

This looks awesome.

Dunno how I feel about Shredder.

The turtles themselves look absolutely incredible. Somewhat newer designs, but still instantly recognizeable as the TMNT. I can't believe people are complaining about the CGI and the noses. Turtles have nostrils. They look a little like giant turtles. It works fine.

As far as April fainting "in this day and age", who knows what she's been through prior to seeing the giant turtles? I think it works.

Also, is her hair dark red, or dark brown?

April's hair is a dark shade of red.

According to some reports, they had gone with a lighter shade of red, but the process they used made Megan's hair fall out.

So they went darker.

Could have used a wig...or you know, someone with red hair

I wasn't really that interested in this movie because of the Michael Bay TMNT are aliens news...and after that the lack of news. But the trailer didn't look that bad. Actually I had almost no problem with it. I'm even excited to see what they'll do with Shredder, the armor looked badass. There are some things that will take some time getting used to, like the new looks, Fox etc. but just have to wait and actually see the movie before judging.

I think this will do better than what some people are anticipating

Much better.

Many, if not most, think this will bomb.
GoG and TMNT are going to hurt each other. Kinda unfortunate seeing as both studios need them to do solid numbers.

Anyways after all this Shredder controversy I'm starting to see why all the Fantastic Four fans have been going at it lately.

were they aliens in the original script? or were they created from alien ooze?

were they aliens in the original script? or were they created from alien ooze?

They were aliens from Dimension X in the original script. It was written as a third act reveal with them spending most of the film believing their own origin to be the ooze origin we're familiar with.

Many, if not most, think this will bomb.

Which is an opinion I find lame and ridiculous because I haven't yet heard a single compelling reason as to why people think it's going to bomb (and no, 'it's a Michael Bay-associated movie' doesn't count as a compelling reason).

See, people are *****ing about a white Shredder, but that one scene with him looking at the armor..I suspect something more is going on than him just being a rebooted Oroku Saki.

I was thinking it will bomb just base on having Megan Fox be the lead but seeing the Turtles and how good they look maybe not but to some the whole Shredder being white
thing is a deal breaker I have a friend that refuses to even watch trailer once he heard the casting of shredder he washed his hands on this movie

Its gonna be a fun four months up until this is out :dry:

I'll enjoy the stuff associated with this, all the flack will just have to come with it. Can't wait till they reveal each turtle to us in official posters or screen shots.

Which is an opinion I find lame and ridiculous because I haven't yet heard a single compelling reason as to why people think it's going to bomb (and no, 'it's a Michael Bay-associated movie' doesn't count as a compelling reason).

There is a chance it will under perform. This director(unlike bay) doesn't exactly have a track record of box office winning. Then again he doesn't really deal with high brands.

Also, the month and the competition are somewhat...worrisome. I'm expecting Rise of the Apes numbers to be honest, but when you sell your stuff to kids(who have to bring a plus one), anything can happen.

I find it hilarious that people are still asking if the Turtles are still aliens!!! ummmm...no

I was thinking it will bomb just base on having Megan Fox be the lead but seeing the Turtles and how good they look maybe not but to some the whole Shredder being white thing is a deal breaker I have a friend that refuses to even watch trailer once he heard the casting of shredder he washed his hands on this movie

Well that guy is just an idiot.

I wasn't happy with a lot of stuff going on with the movie, but after the trailer and thinking about it for a day I'm on a reasonable excitement level. It's different, but EVERY TMNT thing has been different. Mirage, Archie, Fred Wolf, Image, 2K3, IDW, and Nick... All different. Personally I think the IDW Turtles are by far the best they've ever been, with the Nick ones a close second. But they have time the build things a movie doesn't. You're gonna get 2hrs of stuff, maybe 90 minutes of the actual Turtles. It's gotta do a lot in that time and it's got to be it's own thing. I'm looking forward to it.

just saw this, It's a clearer version of that Promo Image with the 3D Glasses.

1962698_10152302279889165_550981220_n.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95