Paramount's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
All things being equal, a shorter run time tends to be better in my experience.

I can't see paramount not making their trailer move with their biggest(and similar targeted) film this year. There is just no way. The only question I have is just how revealing it's going to be. I'm hoping for lot's of talking from the various characters. Not just people jumping and landing on walls and such.

But how much clout does Nickelodeon have when it comes to determining the runtime? I mean granted they own the rights but there are other studios involved...

Has there actually been a full trailer yet?

Lame marketing. Like, beyond lame. Post that damn trailer!!

had to do a double take today cause they actually had the teaser posters hanging in my local cinema

first piece of marketing i've seen for the movie outside of the internet

no reason for the final trailer yet. next week is july. movie comes out august 8.

they have a lot of time. like they can start marketing in the middle of august and it will be good enough. its a TMNT movie. everyeone will watch it because everyone likes everything.

when the movie underperforms the problem will be the realese date and turtles,shredder designs. new reboot in 10 years-

its ok. everything is good.

no reason for the final trailer yet. next week is july. movie comes out august 8.

they have a lot of time. like they can start marketing in the middle of august and it will be good enough. its a TMNT movie. everyeone will watch it because everyone likes everything.

when the movie underperforms the problem will be the realese date and turtles,shredder designs. new reboot in 10 years-

its ok. everything is good.

If the movie under performs, I'm sure the detractors will be eager to put the blame on every single thing they didn't like and have not been liking for the past year.

I think it's success will be determined by how it performs relative to GOG. A film with similar circumstances(and supposedly better marketing). Of course if TMNT outdoes it, I imagine the answer will no doubt be that it was always more popular...

But how much clout does Nickelodeon have when it comes to determining the runtime? I mean granted they own the rights but there are other studios involved...

Probably about as much as they had last time. I doubt M. Night really wanted to produce the entire first season of Air Bender in a 90min movie(or so I've heard).

It's not about clout but the simply idea that they put the request in. Whether the other producers go through with it or not is another matter. I'm simply of the mind that kids films tend to be shorter(for various reasons). And a film with nick in the title cards is a very much that.

Has there actually been a full trailer yet?

Not sure what these people are talking about..

Yes.. it's being released this coming week with Transformers. That has been confirmed by people working at different cinemas. Whether or not it gets released online is another thing. Annoyingly enough.. trailer 3 was classified on the 5THHH of this months and it STILL is not online. So If 3 HAS to be released before 4 then I hope we get it this week. It seems like they are stretching it out so these could be the last trailers released. I mean.. 2 trailers from now till release might be what we get. I just hope they Market the **** out of this film in July. You can Market a film without spoiling it. So I am hoping for trailer 3 early next week. and then 4 around Transformers. I cant WAIT to see 4. Maybe a 5th trailer will be released in July..

Isn't trailer 3 only a minute ? I guess there will be a Trailer 4

Isn't trailer 3 only a minute ? I guess there will be a Trailer 4

There IS a trailer 4. Classified with a running time of 2:24. It will be attached to AOE.

And yes trailer 3 is only 59 seconds.. but by far the best trailer I've seen for this movie thus far. Luckily I saved it on my Hard drive before Paramount made me take it down. I still would like to see an official HD release though.. Soon. The guys big friggin head in the way and some kid moaning and groaning kind of ruins the video.

Hell yea
10440930_882191905131569_2640259363529927746_n.jpg

Wait, that's not the same 7 month old picture from the trade fair. HERECY!!! :argh:

Not sure what these people are talking about..

Yes.. it's being released this coming week with Transformers. That has been confirmed by people working at different cinemas. Whether or not it gets released online is another thing. Annoyingly enough.. trailer 3 was classified on the 5THHH of this months and it STILL is not online. So If 3 HAS to be released before 4 then I hope we get it this week. It seems like they are stretching it out so these could be the last trailers released. I mean.. 2 trailers from now till release might be what we get. I just hope they Market the **** out of this film in July. You can Market a film without spoiling it. So I am hoping for trailer 3 early next week. and then 4 around Transformers. I cant WAIT to see 4. Maybe a 5th trailer will be released in July..

Thanks for the info. :up:

That looks awesome! :D

Wait, that's not the same 7 month old picture from the trade fair. HERECY!!! :argh:

no.
gmQ6sl7.jpg

the new poster is the first official poster where we see the final cgi designs. everything before was concept art from books.

Last edited:
because the old poster is concept art. the new poster are final cgi turtles from the trailers and movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"