Patricia Heaton (Raymond) vs. Leah Remini (King of Queens)

I don't know, I think Heaton is... pretty, and Remini doesn't look very special.

Like I said...too each his own! I always found Remini attractive. And, thats going back to her guest-starring role on Saved by the Bell back in `91.

84 to 19? WOW! Poor Heaton! I like Patty. She looks good for her age. But, it cannot be denied that Leah Remini is the hotter one.

Road Warrior said:
84 to 19? WOW! Poor Heaton! I like Patty. She looks good for her age. But, it cannot be denied that Leah Remini is the hotter one.
there's a man who thinks like i do

Catman said:
Yup! Very fake! But, I have to give the plastic surgeon some credit. The boobs look REALLY good.
I don't think those are fake boobs. Maybe that pic was taken after she gave birth.

Breast-lift, huh? I'm sure it goes beyond that since her breast size were bigger in season 9 of Raymond than in season 1.

DBella said:
I don't think those are fake boobs. Maybe that pic was taken after she gave birth.

She's one of the few in Hollywood who is open about Plastic Surgery. She credits it to her longstanding career, and says you have to have it to survive in Hollywood these days!

...They're artificial, and splendid.

Prognosticator said:
I can't think of a better thing for a 50 year old!

Well...in theory its good. But, I'm sure you'd be disgusted when you see 30-year-old breasts in a 50 year old body. I mean...have we even seen her in a bikini? So, how does the rest of the package look?

You know who's another hot TV wife?

jean_louisa_kelly.jpg

kelleylg.jpg

Jean_Louisa_Kelly__3.jpg

photo.jpg

based on what she has worn on the show I would say Patricia is in fantastic shape.

She may be older, but as with fine wine, woman get better with age ... :oldrazz:

Canadian Rider said:
She may be older, but as with fine wine, woman get better with age ... :oldrazz:

Yeah, thats why most men are interested in perky 20-year-olds. :whatever:

I'm not ... I am married to a 34 year old and I like the 34 year old version much better than the 20 year old.

She is funnier, happier and much more comfortable in her own skin. While Patricia had to "get enhanced" to stay competitive in the world of acting, I think that she has a certain quality about her that seems more attractive.

She is more comfortable and confident without being trashy or gross. And she doesn't smoke (I don't think) which is much more attractive.

Just me. :woot:

Road Warrior said:
Yeah...she's the chick from Uncle Buck and Yes Dear. She is indeed a hot TV wife.
she's alright
if i saw her on the street and didn't know her, i wouldn't think "wow, she's hot"

Catman said:
You know who's another hot TV wife?

jean_louisa_kelly.jpg

kelleylg.jpg

Jean_Louisa_Kelly__3.jpg

photo.jpg

Yeah. She's about the only reason I ever watched that show. The sister was looking pretty good for the first couple seasons.

Catman said:
To each his own :)

True enough but your comment seemed to indicate that "most men" prefer perky 20 year olds.

It would be an interesting poll to see which age most men would prefer ... lol ... :yay:

The show is not as bad as people say, but she definitly is a good enough reason to check it out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"