Patrick Wilson is Orm

I can't believe we all missed that Momoa called Wilson King Orm in that Instagram post.

I would love it if they ripped off that scene from blazing saddles when Arthur first arrives in Atlantis.

"He's a land breath..." *DING DONG*

Our boy looking right! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...atrick-Wilson-spotted-jogging-Gold-Coast.html

41BCAF4B00000578-0-image-m-58_1498437950646.jpg

He looks good but I can see why mama Atlanna has a favourite and it's not him lol

If he was your neighbor, he'd be the hottest guy on the block, but then Momoa comes in and it's like he was carved out of marble.

He has 1 of those faces where you know he's been in tons of films and yet somehow you never remember his name.

Real good actor but shame he isn't a bigger star. One of the highlights of Watchmen IMO

Really excited to see what they do with his costume.
The helmet especially.

Really excited to see what they do with his costume.
The helmet especially.

The costume is something I am really anticipating. Given Wan's horror background I could see them adding some touches to make him look really evil and beastly looking when he has it on.

Yeah I wonder where they will get their historical influence from for the costumes. Make it roman looking or maybe more Polynesian warrior or something completely different. I honestly don't even know who's in charge of costumes so no clues there

I mean it would make sense for Orm to be jealous of his brother Aquaman just like how Loki in Thor he was always jealous of Thor because Thor biologically was Odin and Frigga's son and Loki was the outsider he was adopted but also because Loki saw Thor as a threat to him becoming king because Loki wanted the throne

So naturally Orm he would see Arthur as a threat because Orm wouldn't he want to rule Atlantis and not have to worry about Arthur?

I mean it would make sense for Orm to be jealous of his brother Aquaman just like how Loki in Thor he was always jealous of Thor because Thor biologically was Odin and Frigga's son and Loki was the outsider he was adopted but also because Loki saw Thor as a threat to him becoming king because Loki wanted the throne

So naturally Orm he would see Arthur as a threat because Orm wouldn't he want to rule Atlantis and not have to worry about Arthur?

That's... That's kinda the story.

Who is Orm's Dad anyway? I've only ever heard Atlanna hooked up with Arthur's Dad and one of the royal guard.

I'm actually quite looking forward to Kidman and Patrick's scenes together to see what sort of relationship they have

If you go by the NEW52 version, his dad is an Atlantean guard.

That's going to be interesting to see. I suppose it'll hint towards Orm's more fascist nature

Also add in the fact that Orm would view Arthur as the outsider unworthy of the throne due to him having grown up on the surface making him even more sure in his mindset.

Orm's army looks amazing! It's going to be awesome seeing Arthur tear through them all

Coolie cool. PS, nice name King Tide.

He looks incredible! He looks like a twist on King Arthur except for once were barracking against him! This will be so much fun

Well he's got some kind of object in his hand there. Looks like it could be head gear of some kind. Wonder if that's the full on Ocean Master look?

I would love it if they ripped off that scene from blazing saddles when Arthur first arrives in Atlantis.

"He's a land breath..." *DING DONG*

"What did he say?"

"He said the king is landing here!"

"NO, dag blam it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"