Phig's Art

celtichellboyfinished2ci2.jpg

I love all your work, but I especially loves these two! Definitely going to keep an eye on your thread here.

so this month's fan contest: superhero pets... er, i mean, side-kicks... doesn't really float my boat but i did promise... i'll see what i can come up with.

in the meantime, more entirely non-superhero related stuff...

smallerangeleh1.jpg

brahmabiggerrgblm0.jpg

Any new stuff Phig? Some of the subjects and themes you approach are pretty unique, can't wait to see more.

I love your art style. It's really nice

SpandexFan and SouLeSS... you rock. Thanks for checking in.

Oh man, I'm in the middle of a project which isn't going too well... i needed to distract myself so i doodled wolvie...

2001831913323118681_rs.jpg

this is the pic i did for this month's fan art contest about animal sidekicks... it's ultimate thor with sleipnir, the eight-legged horse from Norse mythology.

2002856471628433019_rs.jpg

this is the pic i did for this month's fan art contest about animal sidekicks... it's ultimate thor with sleipnir, the eight-legged horse from Norse mythology.

That's really, really good. Not sure Odin would let Thor ride his pony, though.

Your art is amazingly cool! Nice work!

thanks a lot!

That's really, really good. Not sure Odin would let Thor ride his pony, though.

yeah i know what you mean lol! altho ultimate thor seems to get on better with his poppa than mainstream marvel thor... man, i love the ultimates so much! i just know the next creative team will screw it up.

it's my mum's birthday and she's very interested in buddhism at the moment, so i drew this for her

buddhargbin4.jpg

That is just plain great...awesome job! :woot:

That is just plain great...awesome job!

thanks very much!

Haha, Lotsa homework lately... guess now I'm more or less free. See you around!

hmmm... homework sucks... keep fighting! how do you say "bon courage" in spanish?

and now for something completely different... not my greatest but an image i did for a poster for my mate's jewish/muslim crossover music night "psychosemitic"... (if anyone is in London at a loose end on the 27th... check out www.psychosemitic.com... promises to be phat!)

croprgbot0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"