Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams picked up by Amazon

Holy crap.

This is so much more appealing than Ridley Scott going back to Blade Runner. His subsequent cuts of the original film rob it of his message and emotional heft.

Eh... i liked Blade Runner more than the book but I won't argue against this and 2049!

Terrence Howard, Anna Paquin Join ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’

The 10-episode sci-fi series is based on the short stories of Philip K. Dick. Paquin and Howard will appear in the episode titled “Real Life” which is written by Ronald D. Moore and directed by Jeffrey Reiner

Paquin will play Sarah, a policewoman living in the future who shares headspace with George, played by Terrence Howard, a brilliant game designer, as each pursue violent killers whose plans could have shattering consequences. In a race against time, sharing a bond that no one else can see, they learn the very thing that connects them can also destroy them.

Other cast members in“Real Life” are: Rachelle Lefevre, Jacob Vargas, Sam Witwer, and Guy Burnet. They join previously announced cast members in other episodes including Timothy Spall, Jack Reynor, Benedict Wong, Geraldine Chaplin, Steve Buscemi, Greg Kinnear, Mireille Enos, and Bryan Cranston.

[YT]S_WKZSy1mDQ[/YT]

I'm shocked no one is talking about this. I'm two episodes in and LOVING it. If you love Philip K. Dick and you're a Black Mirror fan, I think you'll dig this show. Plus, this one has some big name talent like Bryan Cranston, Terrance Howard, Anna Paquin, Steve Buscemi, etc.

I do want to see it, but as with most TV, it's DVD rental for me.

Oh cool I didn't know this was a thing. I love dick

We all need a little Dick in our lives.

Gonna catch up on the rest of the season. Like I said elsewhere, I've enjoyed this more than the latest season of Black Mirror.

What are everyone’s favorite episodes? I think mine are “The Hood Maker”, “Safe and Sound” and “Autofac”. Only one I haven’t liked is the Buscemi one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"