Logical X4 Scenario/ X3 Wrap Up

W

wind_god3

After What happened in X3, I have a logical X4 scenario, but first i'll rule out what cant happen

CANT HAPPEN:
1. Attack of the Sentinels
We ended X3 with M & H on good terms, in fact very good terms. It would be a step back to have "OMG KILL THE MUTIES AGAIN LOL". Plus the humans can only be villians for so long

2. Magneto's Revenge
He is pretty crippled right now. X4 will probably show him gaining his power back, but not to his true form.

3. Dark Phoenix Saga
As much as i would LOVE to have this come true, its 10000000% unrealistic to think that a 2 hour movie can cover over 20 years worth of material.

4. Brotherhood Takes Arms
This is a horrible idea within itself, no further explanation needed.

Ok now on to who and what will show up in X4

David Xavier vs the World

work with me, what other reason is there to show Moira and keep Charles alive? This screams that David will show up. Will he be UBER at first? No. My bet is that Charles will some how trigger his chaotic mind(see X-men The animated series). Im guessing the plot would be VERY similiar to the Ultimates David Arc(find out about him, gets free, goes on world killing tour). Magneto will be present, but overall weak. Polaris may be a candidate to show up and help him. Rouge will gain her true powers by accidentally killing another mutant. Now this seems out there, bu if were gonna fight david were gonna need big guns. Also if this comes true, expect a young Bishop( should work well against david),Emma Frost(in place of Jean)

Jean will be there in spirit, i.e. protecting from afar. Scott will be found somewhere with amnesia, cue Emma to help him regain his memories and there you have Emma and Scott love connection.

To "spice" things up they could
1. Make Collosus gay
2. Bring back NC
3. Mystique join the team
4. Allude to Havok aka set up possible X-factor spinoff
5. Hank <3 Storm
6. Hint to "where are the avengers when you need em?"

for the love a ****ing god their is already threads about this lol.

wind_god3 said:
After What happened in X3, I have a logical X4 scenario, but first i'll rule out what cant happen

CANT HAPPEN:
We ended X3 with M & H on good terms, in fact very good terms. It would be a step back to have "OMG KILL THE MUTIES AGAIN LOL". Plus the humans can only be villians for so long

2. Magneto's Revenge
He is pretty crippled right now. X4 will probably show him gaining his power back, but not to his true form.

3. Dark Phoenix Saga
As much as i would LOVE to have this come true, its 10000000% unrealistic to think that a 2 hour movie can cover over 20 years worth of material. . . .

I think that's what they were trying to achieve with X3.

colossus gay? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm somehow i doubt that. he has wayyyy to many female fans fot that to happen

Tom Cruise has many female fans as well...

CANT HAPPEN:

I wouldn't dismiss this one yet. I could see sentinels in X4, especially if the Hellfire Club is involved. ;)

Hellfire club would only work if this was "cosmic" phoenix, which it doesnt seem like

Tom cruise also has a future wife and child Heretic, now whats your point?

Personally, I'd like to see;

- Beast leaving politics for good when the Project Wideawake surfaces (or resurfaces depending on if you count the game).
- Sinister.
- Cyclops and the Professor returning.
- Have Jean resurrect herself at the end as a cliff-hanger.
- Angel becomes a part of the team.
- Magneto, still too weak but slightly regaining his powers, lets his children, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, run the Brotherhood until he regains his power and strength.

Having Prof. X die and become evil is exactly what happened to Jean in X2/x3

X4 should introduce Sinister and Apocalypse. Then we'd get Archangel, Cyke again, Gambit and Havok probably.

Plus, visually they'd look very cool

X3 shoudl have eneded with Apocalypse or Sinister watchign the X-men from above or something, and saying there leader is gone, they have no shepard the time has come...blaha survival of the fittest.

X-Men 4 Magneto joins the X-men and helps them fight agaionst sinister adn apocalypse. Alot of new characters adn stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"