The Dark Knight Phone Numbers

call em. they are toll free. i had called a couple. just basic messages. pretty cool though. call em.

Now we need someone to find all the 4 digit numbers and if they correspond to any of the voice mail box numbers!

4 digit numbers??

They've been used at different points to find out stuff. Like that one cop's badge number (6443 I think) was used for gothamcab.com to find out about some sort of drop that was gonna happen (like clues). There have been other 4 digit numbers that have sorta popped up here and there.

Ohhh...I wonder if wikibruce has any info on that...*checking now!*

Edit: If you enter 6773 when calling the Gotham Cab co. you get a "secret" message. No others found yet!

I had completely forgotten about the phone numbers, different things continue to pop up as more important or need to be solved now.

I do not know if anyone else has posted this yet, but there is a new message on Gotham Cab, after entering the pin 6773. You get the old, original message first, then a new message talking about a meeting point.

I do not know if anyone else has posted this yet, but there is a new message on Gotham Cab, after entering the pin 6773. You get the old, original message first, then a new message talking about a meeting point.
Hmm, I'll have to check it out when I have a recorder on hand.

- from batman.wikibruce.com[/LIST]Has anyone called all of them?? What happens?? Are they all still running?

Your screen name makes me hope you burst into flames...that's really all I have to say in this thread.

the meeting point stuff had to do with the recording and the Internal Affairs thing. The meeting happened at Betty's House of Pies I think, and the recorded meeting is on the Internal affairs website (there's passwords to get in, but I can't remember right now)

i;m sure they're on the wiki site but the username is barhyteglenn and the password is tevredenheid yes you'll get 2 feeds to listen to.

I didn't add this info to the Wiki myself, but someone else got it. It apparently appeared on November 30, so yeah, the info is way old. I added the date to the Wiki page.

I know there was also a number WAY back when all this first started that was a recording of some dude being tortured and screaming and it sounded like the Joker laughing in the background. I wonder if that is still around?

Your screen name makes me hope you burst into flames...that's really all I have to say in this thread.

Gee, thanks for passing judgement. I'll remember that in the future.

On another note, the 2 messages seem to be from one of Joker's henchmen.

I know there was also a number WAY back when all this first started that was a recording of some dude being tortured and screaming and it sounded like the Joker laughing in the background. I wonder if that is still around?
That was from Comic-Con. I dunno if the number's still active.

You don't hear anything except for the guy being tortured and random gunshots to intimidate, then kill him.

Dunno. To clarify what I meant, the 2 messages you hear from calling Gotham Cab seem to be from one of Joker's henchmen.
It's not - it's from someone in the mob calling Karl Breitup to set up a drop point at the Betty's House of Pies. Hence the whole audio surveillance thing.

You don't hear anything except for the guy being tortured and random gunshots to intimidate, then kill him.

I'm pretty sure it's not still active; I tried it a couple of weeks ago and it seemed to be dead.

the second gotham cab message mention's betty's house of pies. do they have a number? i wonder if you enter the same pin you get a new message.

It's not - it's from someone in the mob calling Karl Breitup to set up a drop point at the Betty's House of Pies. Hence the whole audio surveillance thing.

Well dang. Betty's needs a phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"