Pilot that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima dies at 92

Better headline

Pilot that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima dies at 92,Goes to Hell

The text you used is somewhat effective.

This country's going down the gutter :down

Better headline

Pilot that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima dies at 92,Goes to Hell

What do you mean?

Tibbets' historic mission in the plane named for his mother marked the beginning of the end of World War II and eliminated the need for what military planners feared would have been an extraordinarily bloody invasion of Japan. It was the first use of a nuclear weapon in wartime.

What do you mean?
What do I mean?
Jesus said to turn the other cheek, to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, even though he was oppressing the people, and that if a man asks for your shirt, you're to give him your jacket as well.

WWJD?
Jesus would never have bombed Hiroshima.
He would've allowed the Japs to take over the world, and then when they put us all in slave labor camps and ate our babies and raped our women, he would've said to PRAY for them, because we should love our enemies, and not be concerned with storing up treasures on Earth, because being selfless here, and suffering with joy, praising God even as we are tormented, thanking him for our tribulations, is how we should conduct ourselves.

The way you get into Heaven is not by mutilating and killing 40,000 innocent babies to prevent the mutilation and murder of millions of them.

ahc-10020.gif

I hope he rests in peace. I am grateful for what he had to do. We would not be tappin' on this message board if not for his sacrifice. War is ugly business and freedom is not free.

Isn’t war deliciously hypocritical? If the Japanese had dropped an atomic bomb on say San Francisco it would have been labeled a horrible genocide but when the god-fearing Americans drop it we’re righteous and it’s justified by “war is brutal”. I'm glad to know that he has no regrets over killings tens of thousands of children.

he did what needed to be done,his actions helped end the war thus getting my grandfather home faster.

What do I mean?
Jesus said to turn the other cheek, to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, even though he was oppressing the people, and that if a man asks for your shirt, you're to give him your jacket as well.

WWJD?
Jesus would never have bombed Hiroshima.
He would've allowed the Japs to take over the world, and then when they put us all in slave labor camps and ate our babies and raped our women, he would've said to PRAY for them, because we should love our enemies, and not be concerned with storing up treasures on Earth, because being selfless here, and suffering with joy, praising God even as we are tormented, thanking him for our tribulations, is how we should conduct ourselves.

The way you get into Heaven is not by mutilating and killing 40,000 innocent babies to prevent the mutilation and murder of millions of them.

Being the Bible scholar that you are, you would know that the turn the othe cheek reference had to do with "verbal insults". That was first century palentine vernacular. Nothing at all to do with self-defense or fight letting some evil empire rape and murder your women and children.....which is what Germany and Japan had in mind for us. :dry:

But being a Bible scholar you knew that didn't you. You're just faking ignorance...right? :yay:

Being the Bible scholar that you are, you would know that the turn the othe cheek reference had to do with "verbal insults". That was first century palentine vernacular. Nothing at all to do with self-defense or fight letting some evil empire rape and murder your women and children.....which is what Germany and Japan had in mind for us. :dry:

But being a Bible scholar you knew that didn't you. You're just faking ignorance...right? :yay:

They didn’t even kill that many soldiers, what they did do is successfully murder innocent civilians. It’s good to know that you’re OK with whatever monstrosities our government does as long as it’s an act of war.

he did what needed to be done,his actions helped end the war thus getting my grandfather home faster.

Amen! And maybe many of the Grandparents of many on these boards. And if not for that, some of you wouldn't even be born. But they sit back and criticize these brave men. They did what this generation wouldn't have the guts to do.

Isn’t war deliciously hypocritical? If the Japanese had dropped an atomic bomb on say San Francisco it would have been labeled a horrible genocide but when the god-fearing Americans drop it we’re righteous and it’s justified by “war is brutal”. I'm glad to know that he has no regrets over killings tens of thousands of children.

Not hypocritical.................hypothetical. :yay:

I guess we'll never know will we???? LOL

Amen! And maybe many of the Grandparents of many on these boards. And if not for that, some of you wouldn't even be born. But they sit back and criticize these brave men. They did what this generation wouldn't have the guts to do.

I’ll ask it once and I’ll ask it again, if Japan nuked the US would you use the same bull **** defense that “war is war”? I didn’t think so.

So Jesus WOULD have condoned and endorsed and approved of the dropping of a bomb on innocent children? :huh:

You are mad.

Yep. My Grandfather was in the division that was about to be sent to Mainland Japan. I surely wouldn't have been born if that happened. In some ways it was a necessary evil. Had the war gone on conventionally more people probably would have lost their lives. Women, Children and soldiers. That's a fact. This was the fastest way to end the war with the smallest loss of life. Most historians would agree.

I’ll ask it once and I’ll ask it again, if Japan nuked the US would you use the same bull **** defense that “war is war”? I didn’t think so.

And I'l say it again.......we'll never know. :yay: :yay:

And isn't the world a better place?? :cwink:

Um...first I heard of this. Where does Jesus say that he was referring to verbal insults in the Sermon. You use "verbal insults" as if its quoting from the bible. Did I miss this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"