Pineapple Express

I had no idea franco could be so funny. After watchin the preview on the superbad dvd I cannot wait for this flick.

i thought the clip on superbad was a little lackluster, but this trailer really made me do a 180. really hyped for this flick now. :up:

Same here. The clip on the Superbad DVD wasn't really that great. This trailer however makes this look like it could be the funniest movie of '08.

Should be good :up:
...damn stoners though. Two of my mates got stoned before we went out on a Friday night. They got the munchies, ate around 3-4 McDonald's meals themselves, then slept for 2-3 hours :down

franco is especially hilarious in the trailer.

instantly one of my most anticipated films of the summer, only behind tdk.

...damn stoners though. Two of my mates got stoned before we went out on a Friday night. They got the munchies, ate around 3-4 McDonald's meals themselves, then slept for 2-3 hours :down
And why were you not high...?

I've shown my friends and they're all loving it.

This looks a lot darker and edgier then previous Apatow/Rogen ventures. But so far looks good. It's nice to see them pushing themselves in comedic terms, especially since the other Apatow one out this summer is somewhat in the same vein as 40-year old virgin and Knocked Up.

I laughed quite loud a few time during that trailer, maybe I should check this and Superbad out. It's been a long time since I've seen a good recent comedy.

you should definitely watch Superbad. It's a great comedy.

I'd take stoned friends over drunk friends any day of the week. :o The latter just bugs the **** out of me.

Seth Rogen is on fire at the moment. Zack and Miri, Green Hornet and now this.

Very excited to see this.

And why were you not high...?

I've shown my friends and they're all loving it.

Didn't feel like it, especially when I knew I'd be drinking later on the same night.

I'd take stoned friends over drunk friends any day of the week. :o The latter just bugs the **** out of me.

Really? Well, I kinda see what you mean. When some of my mates are drunk, they're pretty loud and aggressive. It's probably because I can relate to my drunk friends. I've yet to get stoned, you see. I will someday, considering I'm moving out to university soon...
...but yeah, back to the film. Loved everything Rogen's done so far :up:

Didn't feel like it, especially when I knew I'd be drinking later on the same night.

Really? Well, I kinda see what you mean. When some of my mates are drunk, they're pretty loud and aggressive. It's probably because I can relate to my drunk friends. I've yet to get stoned, you see. I will someday, considering I'm moving out to university soon...
...but yeah, back to the film. Loved everything Rogen's done so far :up:

Haha, I don't drink, so I'm more prone to just be the sore thumb when dudes get drunk. If they high though, we just sit around talking about random ****, which is more my thing.

Haha, I don't drink, so I'm more prone to just be the sore thumb when dudes get drunk. If they high though, we just sit around talking about random ****, which is more my thing.

I'm guessing I'll get into it. You're doing the right thing by not drinking. Hangovers are the worst thing ever, and it always ends up with me mentioning that I won't ever touch a drop of alcohol ever again.
Well, for...um, about a week or so.

I always want weed when I'm ****faced.

:csad:

I would get high, but nobody has ever asked me. :csad:

"Thug life!" Hahah!!

And Amber Heard is in it! Noice!

who does Amber play? Was she in the trailer?

She's in the scene before or after the "your high as a kite" scene.

Great! This is now in my "must watch" list... damn, we poor Italians have to wait until November 28 to see this. Thanks Sony... :(

im keeping up with this movie until it comes out
looks freakin genius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"