Pineapple Express

Just saw the trailer for this, looks funny.

Good to see James Franco playing a silly/fun character than the brooding Osbourn or in that period piece film he did a year or two ago.

this looks hilarious. i laughed hardest at the end when franco puts tries to kick out the windshield. definitely nice to see him taking on a different genre. and seth rogen is his usual funny self, which is a good thing.

I can't wait to see this movie! This and Forgetting Sarah Marshall are 2 of the movies i wanna see the most this year.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42927

The New Pineapple Express Trailer
Source: Columbia Pictures
March 13, 2008

Last month, Columbia Pictures revealed the Red Band trailer for Pineapple Express, and today the studio has brought online the new trailer that will be shown in theaters for the action-comedy starring Seth Rogen and James Franco.

Opening August 8, the R-rated comedy centers on lazy stoner Dale Denton (Rogen) who has only one reason to visit his equally lazy dealer Saul Silver (Franco): to purchase weed, specifically, a rare new strain called Pineapple Express. But when Dale becomes the only witness to a murder by a crooked cop (Rosie Perez) and the city's most dangerous drug lord (Gary Cole), he panics and dumps his roach of Pineapple Express at the scene. Dale now has another reason to visit Saul: to find out if the weed is so rare that it can be traced back to him. And it is. As Dale and Saul run for their lives, they quickly discover that they're not suffering from weed-fueled paranoia; incredibly, the bad guys really are hot on their trail and trying to figure out the fastest way to kill them both.

You can watch the trailer at AOL!

The red-band trailer was the best I've seen in a long while.

This new one is more mainstream.

Looks hi-freaking-larious. I'm in.

I can't wait to hear the theme song by Huey Lewis!

****. What song was that in the trailer, its addicting.

M.I.A - Paper Planes
I fly like paper get high like planes
If you catch me 'roand the boarder I got visas in my name
If you come around here I make 'um all day
I get one done in a second if you wait

Haha, I don't drink, so I'm more prone to just be the sore thumb when dudes get drunk. If they high though, we just sit around talking about random ****, which is more my thing.

Man thats like all I ever do with my buddies is just talk about random crap...its oddly ammusing. anways....this film looks soo funny...i'm a fan of Rogan..he's a really funny guy and he's Canadian.:cwink:

I think this could be the best Apatow movie.

I knew there would be a nw trailer. Cause i was watching the daily ten and they showed what seemed to be stuff they could show on tv.

Can't wait for this like i said.

The trailer is great and that MIA song is addicting. The editing of the trailer with the song is fanatastic.

But I do like the redband trailer more for the last scene in the trailer "Hey look, it's like my thumb is my c*ck"

I seriously can't get James Franco doing the worm to that song out of my head.

The trailer is great and that MIA song is addicting. The editing of the trailer with the song is fanatastic.

But I do like the redband trailer more for the last scene in the trailer "Hey look, it's like my thumb is my c*ck"
"Thats not gonna help us get a ride"

lol,

Can't wait for 8-8-08. This and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" are the two comedies i'm looking forward to most so far.

I like the fact that it has a slight 'indie' vibe to it, thanks to David Gordon Greene.

"It feels good in my brain"

Everyime i hear that line i laugh for some reason.

This movie is gonna freaking rock!

It looks pretty good, that song is infectious. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"