Pitch your game idea!

TX85

Avenger
Reaction score
IF you could pitch a game to a game developer and they decided to use it then what would it be?,For me..

"Imperial Chaos"..Mass Effect games mixed with Saints Row The Third,You create your character similar to Saints Third But able to choose being human or from a selection of alien species,The story takes place in a big city on a small planet and your character is the head Imperial bodyguard in an empire for an emperor But you get framed after the emperor is murdered and now you have to find out who killed him&why while you have Imperial guards/bounty hunters&the emperor's sons trying to kill you,Along the way you interact with many characters including aliens!!!

The City looks like the citadel from Mass Effect 1-3 with the map size of Saints Third,Gameplay is over the top action like Saints Third and having all types of flying&hovering vehicles/jetpacks/gadgets/cloths like from Star Wars&Tron:Legacy and weapons like from Star Wars&Trek!!

Fast-paced arcadey modern military FPS with RPG elements.

Where's my millions?

Devil may cry style campaign coop game...for the love of all things coop why doesn't one exist?!?!?

Forgive me for flogging an undead horse, but I'd really like an open-world zombie game.

Something along the lines of GTA, a wide open city, but overrun by regular zombies -not zombies with special powers. I imagine they wouldn't run, but could hobble at say, a jogging pace when they notice people.

The game would be story-focused with the city and zombies acting more as a back drop to the characters. If you could design your own character, that would be groovy, but not essential. You'd contend with survival and other survivors, never knowing if they were friendly or not.

One key feature I'd like to see is the ability to play as a zombie, just for fun. When you found survivors you could hit a button and do a kind of loud moan, I suppose -this would attract other zombies. When you 'die' as a zombie, you just respawn.

Naturally it would include both single and mutliplayer.

As a side note, I think Soapy's idea has real promise.

It's not story focused at all, but you should check out DayZ.

It's not story focused at all, but you should check out DayZ.

Yup. :up:

I thought Dead Island was going to be my ideal zombie game. Open island like Far Cry, use whatever you pick up like in Dead Rising... and somehow they f**ked it up with stupid RPG gameplay. Ugh.

Anyhoo I don't have specific ideas but I'd love to see a game with retroactive choices, essentially Mass Effect except more complex and less gimmicky. Based on decisions the player makes the story shifts and changes, so basically if you branch out one way the story will follow that path and if you go the other way it'll break off down another path. You do this multiple times and the replay value would be insane. I don't think anything like that will be coming out soon lol it would be a nightmare from a writing and programming perspective.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for a really great Iron Man game. One similar to the first movie license one except good where you can reroute power to where you need it and the suit communicates with you as you're fighting similar to Detective mode in Arkham City.

Iv always wanted a Medieval war game. Giant sword and shield battles that put u in the shoes of a soldier. Deadly realistic combat, extremely brutal. Think the opening scene to something like Gladiator or the final battle scene of the Last Samurai.

Iv always wanted a Medieval war game. Giant sword and shield battles that put u in the shoes of a soldier. Deadly realistic combat, extremely brutal. Think the opening scene to something like Gladiator or the final battle scene of the Last Samurai.

Absolutely!

I've found some games have come *close* but they're few and far between, and the focus is rarely on the actual battles. A pure battle focused game has insane potential for a lot of bloody fun. I guess the main hurdle is fitting the kind of numbers on screen that a needed for a decent battle game.

The OREGON TRAIL - A Hideo Kojima Game

Basically, it's a reboot of the Oregon Trail with a futuristic steampunk take. Upgrade ur oxen and wagon with weapons including steam powered rocket launchers, remote mines, lasers, etc. Over the top 15-20 minute cutscenes, unlockable characters, upgrades to family members. Multiplayer including DM, TDM, CTF and Race to the Oregon Trail.

Damn this was my idea haha.

I was thinking a mideval MMO, you create your character, then you can join one of ten 'nations' that have different colors and gear. When you level up your character your skills don't improve, but you get new weapons that have different attacks. This way a level one can compete within the world instead of ppl who spend 1000 hours playing just dominating the game. Players can create their own nations (clans) and they have their own colors an gear. Battlefields can consist of 100 v 100 warriors or smaller 10v10 battles. Battles can have two nations or their can be a ten nation free for all battle.

Gear can consist of Samurai, Knights, Tribes, etc...

As ProjectPat stated, gameplay would be deadly realistically awesome. There are no wizards or sorcery or magic. The gameplay is focused on melee style but there can be archers as well.

Last edited:
So... my game is basically Bully meets Infamous, where you are a teenaged superhero, and you have these school minigames to improve yourself and all these crazy supporting characters that need saving and rescuing. And then, y'know God of War type boss arenas and climaxes.

Mine is a pretty basic street racing game with the engine customization and tuning like Forza. realistic handling, Cops who use spike strips and helicopters, when unable to catch you. Betting your cars pink slips, and of course free roam.

Mine is a pretty basic street racing game with the engine customization and tuning like Forza. realistic handling, Cops who use spike strips and helicopters, when unable to catch you. Betting your cars pink slips, and of course free roam.

I'd play that. I hate arcade racers which has always kept me from really enjoying the NFS or Midnight Club games.

I would really like a gritty WW1 game. We always see the same first person shooters set in WW2 or the future, which seems to be the new "go for it" setting. I actually thought CoD missed a great shot with Black Ops set during the Cold War which is a war we don't see often in video games.

My idea is a game set during the major battles of WW1, with a gritty and dark setting to experience the trenches and no man's land. It would let you play as either a German or French soldier as it was a more ambiguos war, instead of the usual British or American soldier. One of the key differences for my game would be to have it be historically accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"