• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Animation Pixar's Inside Out 2 (June 14, 2024)

Not surprising about the theatrical window. This will easily be Pixar's biggest hit since Toy Story 4 so Disney isn't going to mess that up by dropping it on streaming any sooner than that.

Lance Slashblade definitely looks like a JRPG/Final Fantasy pastiche. I see a bit of Cloud Stryfe and Sephiroth in that design.
Cough OC mpreg child Cough

Here's something that puzzles me: All of the mother and father's emotions look alike and similar to the mother and father, but Riley's emotions don't look at all like her. All of the mother's emotions have her brown hair, and all of the father's emotions have his mustache, but none of Riley's emotions are blonde.

Just an observation!

I originally thought that Despicable Me 4 would have a higher opening weekend two weeks after this but it turns out that opens on a Wednesday so Inside Out 2 could very well have the biggest weekend at least until Deadpool & Wolverine opens.

Nothing tops Kevin and his chili from The Office. :o
image-asset.gif

In other news...

Screen Shot 2024-06-13 at 12.56.52 PM.png

Even though I'll forever be bitter about losing Hader and Kaling, I'm at least glad to see it's more of a Toy Story 2 than a Cars 2. I'm gonna try to venture out to see it within the next week.

I'll watch it when its on Disney+.

This summer, I'm only seeing Planet of the Apes (which I already did) and Deadpool/Wolverine in the cinemas.

Here's something that puzzles me: All of the mother and father's emotions look alike and similar to the mother and father, but Riley's emotions don't look at all like her. All of the mother's emotions have her brown hair, and all of the father's emotions have his mustache, but none of Riley's emotions are blonde.

Just an observation!
Something else to think about: Do all of the emotions have their own individual emotions inside of their heads? Because that could become an endless loop.

I'll watch it when its on Disney+.

This summer, I'm only seeing Planet of the Apes (which I already did) and Deadpool/Wolverine in the cinemas.
I skipped out on Elemental in theaters last year so I feel like I owe them one, even though I'd have seen this in theaters regardless since the first one is in my top 3 Pixar movies. I had a real streak going seeing every Pixar film in theaters from Toy Story to Onward until the pandemic hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"