PlayStation Move

Finally got a Move. Was my B-day, Walmart had one bundle left, and I had the cash. Also picked up a Nav, and Killzone 3.

So far it's what I thought it'd be, in a good way. Table Tennis is flat out addicting, and I liked the demo's I tried on the PS store. It's taking some getting used to on KZ3 for me though. In some ways it's better. It reminds me of a mouse in the way I can effortlessly switch inbetween targets (easier than I can with a controller). On the otherhand looking aroung is difficult compared to the ease you can circle strafe and look around with 2 analog sticks. I also often find myself looking at the ground or sky when I try to reload mid fight.

I do like it though. Well worth the money IMO. Now debating if I should pick up RE5 Gold. Wasn't fond of the tank controls still being around when I played the demo, but thinking I may not mind as much since I probably won't want to dance around while shooting with Move.

I bought the SOCOM 4 Full Deployment Edition and while it was fun with the Sharpshooter, I haven't gotten any use out of the Move or the Shooter since. Just not that much out there unfortunately.

yeah i bought mine for Killzone 3 and even though it worked great my arms would just get tired within 10 minutes and kind of took the fun out of the experience. ended up trading it in at gamestop

So, this weekend I'm pondering buying a Move for my ps3 & was wondering if it's still worth it? Is the device still relevant or a complete bust? Are there anymore good games coming for it? Thoughts??

I traded mine a while back I got it because I thought it'd be fun playing sports champions but got bored after a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"