Please help me identify which issue this image is from

The artist is Paul Ryan. He was on FF between #356 and #414.

Please help me identify which issue this FF image is from. Thanks y'all.

http://www.comiczar.com/SI4.1-11.jpg

Sorry I'm not at home, otherwise I'd look through my collection. I'll try to remember on Friday. I loved f4 during that time. It was one of my favorite books. I've always thought good comic writing has a bit of soap opera in it. There needs to be good drama between the characters; and in the 90s, F4 had it in abundance.

Oh crap... that's the issue Lyja and Johnny's "baby" was revealed. I'm blanking out on which issue it is. It's been years since I've read that run (a great FF run actually).

JH is right, I found it on my 40yrs of FF DVD. It's FF#392. :up:

It's also an edited image, most likely from a TPB. The first 3 panels on the top were actually from the bottom of page 5 in the original comic and the rest of the panels started the next page.

Here's the original pages.

Lyja left a few pages later after Sue tried to talk to her.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
That was the first of two times that I got sucked into Fantastic Four, the second time being Waid's run from Unthinkable through Hereafter.

That was the first of two times that I got sucked into Fantastic Four, the second time being Waid's run from Unthinkable through Hereafter.

John Byrnes was the run that originally hooked me, and which all others were compared.

John Byrnes was the run that originally hooked me, and which all others were compared.

Yep, to this day nothing has come close to Byrne's early run. NOTHING.

Even though I like Paul Ryan, it was such a let down for years after Byrne left FF.

The artist is Paul Ryan. He was on FF between #356 and #414.

JH is right, I found it on my 40yrs of FF DVD. It's FF#392. :up:

It's also an edited image, most likely from a TPB. The first 3 panels on the top were actually from the bottom of page 5 in the original comic and the rest of the panels started the next page.

Here's the original pages.

Lyja left a few pages later after Sue tried to talk to her.

That is some grade-A comic detective work. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"