Please start pi$$ing & moaning. 'Cause I wanna d@mn SQUIRREL GIRL action figure!

Dan_Slott

Civilian
Reaction score
All right!
Time to take this one by the reins!
Grab hold of your destiny!
Stand up and be counted!

I want a d@mn SQUIRREL GIRL Diamond Select Action Figure!

With optional FLATMAN scarf, DOORMAN cap, and with MONKEY JOE & TIPPY-TOE sidekicks! Maybe even a DEATHURGE SQUIRREL thrown in for good measure!

And the base should be a toppled THANOS, laid out like a beeeeyot¢h!
Yeah! You heard me! Captial B, lower case -eeeeyot¢h!

So?! Who's up for it?!!

Let's get this write-in campaign started, people!

C'mon!

CAN YOU DIG IT?!!

(I can't hear you!)

CAN YOU DIG IT?!!!

Yes Mr. Slott (if you are in fact Dan Slott), I can dig it. Squirrel Girl is awesome.

How can i say "no" to the man who gave the world the truly awesome Spider-Man/Human Torch mini?

Count ME in.

Dear God...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol

Your best bet is to watch ebay for a Squirrel Girl custom.

I dunno man, I'm still feeling slighted after your "Christmas gift" in the holiday Special. :(

;)

Marcdachamp said:
I dunno man, I'm still feeling slighted after your "Christmas gift" in the holiday Special. :(

;)

Hey, Mike Wieringo worked very hard to make sure that thing worked out to the EXACT height of other MARVEL LEGENDS figures. :)
Right now, mine is propped up next to my MARVEL LEGENDS Iron Man (classic version).

And, btw, why do you think I WANT an S.G. action figure? To go NEXT to my F.M. figure of course.

:)

That Flatman figure is awesome. It's a perfect 3-D replica of how the artist draws him.

You are GOD to me Mr.Slott. *awkward silence..* um..I'd buy Mr.Immortal figure. (so stupid....):up:

Dan_Slott said:
Hey, Mike Wieringo worked very hard to make sure that thing worked out to the EXACT height of other MARVEL LEGENDS figures. :)
Right now, mine is propped up next to my MARVEL LEGENDS Iron Man (classic version).

And, btw, why do you think I WANT an S.G. action figure? To go NEXT to my F.M. figure of course.

:)
I was too disgusted to read the issue. :down

Nah, just messing. I STILL haven't finished the mini and don't want to spoil it. Damn Diamond...:down

WHERE'S THE PETITION FOR SLOTT TO WRITE A SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL MINI?

Perhaps you should push for it when you do the "Squirrel Girl: Yet ANOTHER" mini series? :D

I WRITE A COMIC WHERE GRASSHOPPER STAYS ALIVE.

I say we really push the envelope and go for the GLX boxed set, complete with variant translucent Dinah Soar ghost. :up:

I'd rather see Squirrel Girl in the Marvel Legends line than Select, personally, because SG deserves super-posability.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Got some plans for her, Cyclops? ;)

Yeah. In a perfect world, she'd come with a wall-mounted base that looks like tree branches. I'd have her crouching in the tree alongside the pack-in squirrels.

To do anything naughty with Squirrel Girl just, well, violates the basic priniciples of the character.

I THINK YOU SENT IT TO ME. NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"