Please start pi$$ing & moaning. 'Cause I wanna d@mn SQUIRREL GIRL action figure!

Dan_Slott

Civilian
Reaction score
All right!
Time to take this one by the reins!
Grab hold of your destiny!
Stand up and be counted!

I want a d@mn SQUIRREL GIRL Diamond Select Action Figure!

With optional FLATMAN scarf, DOORMAN cap, and with MONKEY JOE & TIPPY-TOE sidekicks! Maybe even a DEATHURGE SQUIRREL thrown in for good measure!

And the base should be a toppled THANOS, laid out like a beeeeyot¢h!
Yeah! You heard me! Captial B, lower case -eeeeyot¢h!

So?! Who's up for it?!!

Let's get this write-in campaign started, people!

C'mon!

CAN YOU DIG IT?!!

(I can't hear you!)

CAN YOU DIG IT?!!!

Yes Mr. Slott (if you are in fact Dan Slott), I can dig it. Squirrel Girl is awesome.

How can i say "no" to the man who gave the world the truly awesome Spider-Man/Human Torch mini?

Count ME in.

Dear God...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol

Your best bet is to watch ebay for a Squirrel Girl custom.

I dunno man, I'm still feeling slighted after your "Christmas gift" in the holiday Special. :(

;)

Marcdachamp said:
I dunno man, I'm still feeling slighted after your "Christmas gift" in the holiday Special. :(

;)

Hey, Mike Wieringo worked very hard to make sure that thing worked out to the EXACT height of other MARVEL LEGENDS figures. :)
Right now, mine is propped up next to my MARVEL LEGENDS Iron Man (classic version).

And, btw, why do you think I WANT an S.G. action figure? To go NEXT to my F.M. figure of course.

:)

That Flatman figure is awesome. It's a perfect 3-D replica of how the artist draws him.

You are GOD to me Mr.Slott. *awkward silence..* um..I'd buy Mr.Immortal figure. (so stupid....):up:

Dan_Slott said:
Hey, Mike Wieringo worked very hard to make sure that thing worked out to the EXACT height of other MARVEL LEGENDS figures. :)
Right now, mine is propped up next to my MARVEL LEGENDS Iron Man (classic version).

And, btw, why do you think I WANT an S.G. action figure? To go NEXT to my F.M. figure of course.

:)
I was too disgusted to read the issue. :down

Nah, just messing. I STILL haven't finished the mini and don't want to spoil it. Damn Diamond...:down

WHERE'S THE PETITION FOR SLOTT TO WRITE A SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL MINI?

Perhaps you should push for it when you do the "Squirrel Girl: Yet ANOTHER" mini series? :D

I WRITE A COMIC WHERE GRASSHOPPER STAYS ALIVE.

I say we really push the envelope and go for the GLX boxed set, complete with variant translucent Dinah Soar ghost. :up:

I'd rather see Squirrel Girl in the Marvel Legends line than Select, personally, because SG deserves super-posability.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Got some plans for her, Cyclops? ;)

Yeah. In a perfect world, she'd come with a wall-mounted base that looks like tree branches. I'd have her crouching in the tree alongside the pack-in squirrels.

To do anything naughty with Squirrel Girl just, well, violates the basic priniciples of the character.

I THINK YOU SENT IT TO ME. NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"