• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please start pi$$ing & moaning. 'Cause I wanna d@mn SQUIRREL GIRL action figure!

Zenien said:
You might forgive me, but I will never forgive SQUIRREL GIRL for beating up Deadpool in one of the more recent issues of Deadpool and Cable:

So no, no I do not want a SG action figure, bug Nicieza to give Deadpool back some of the dignity his run has robbed Wade of, and we'll talk. :mad:

Squirrel Girl beat Dr. Doom as well, so don't feel so bad.

Oh, yeah. I'd definitely buy a Squirrel Girl action figure.

Varient said:
LOL

She beat folk who would whoop on Deadpool,.. and you hold her scratching up deadpool for starting a fight?

Wade asked for it,.... he should be happy she didn't beat him as badly as she did Thanos,... or it woulda been offscreen to protect the squemish.

How did she beat Thanos again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"