"Political Correctness"

I prefer using the term "Neegus" (pronounced knee-goose). Its actually a compliment, but unfortunately, most people don't know that.

Jesus was crucified on a Christmas Tree! :D

What some people call Political Correctness, I call respect. If you don't respect someone then it's probably best to keep quiet about it. Unless there is a confrontation and then it's between the two parties.

There is of course a few people who need not worry about it at all. In ancient times the King called that person a "Fool".

And for the record... I hate the "N-Word". Not ******. "N-Word". It reminds me of when I used to get in trouble with my dad for saying "dang".

"That sounds too close to 'damn'." SMACK

:cap: :cap: :cap:

I think the real problem is that people let WORDS bother them so damn much. You have no control over what others say, but you do control how you deal with that. Get some control over yourself and quit blaming others because you cant deal with your own issues. If you start frothing at the mouth when someone says a certain word then YOU probably have more problems than they do.

To live in a society that practices and protects free speech, you just have to put up with some s**t you don't like to hear so that in the future, you will retain the right to say something someone else might not like to hear.

I don't understand why mobs of people get all ******** over a word or phrase on a regular basis. It says a lot about people's fragile little psyches now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"