Superman Returns Poll: Are you getting popcorn when you see this?

SolidSnakeMGS

Superhero
Reaction score
Hehehe, I know this is a silly thread/poll, but I almost NEVER get popcorn at the movies because I don't like spending more for food than for the entertainment itself. However, since my ticket is free (incl. w/ Superman TAS v3) and the movie itself is one of the most anticipated movies EVER in my theater-going life, I will probably make an exception.

I want this to be a perfect movie experience, complete with overpriced and oversized food.

What about you guys?

no... I'll just get some chocolate or something. i dont like popcorn

Not a snowball's chance in hell will I purchase any food or beverage prior hence. I'm not missing a single second due to nature's call. It's like the time during my first viewing of Episode I. I downed a 7-11 Dr. Pepper Big Gulp and and ten minutes before the lightsaber duel I felt like my bladder was going to explode. I didn't know when the scene would begin, so I decided to wait it out. By the end of the movie I was walking down the theater hallway all bowlegged and was probably within an inch of a major bladder infection. The Dr. Pepper was good, though.

No! nothing will distract me from this movie.lol

I'll eat it all out before the movie starts and during the trailers before the movie starts...

I don't want to hear myself crunching popcorn when Lex is saying "WROOOOOOOOOOOONGAH!!!!"

^ Youd probably die laughing and choking on popcorn.....

No, I wont be getting anything since I dont want to miss a minute of it.

I think that they should do away with nachos in movie theaters. That stuff just friggin' reeks when you're not eating it. God help you if the movie is long and the nacho-person gets a gas attack!

yeah... but I'll finish my popcorn during the first 30-40 minutes of the movie. I never eat it once the second act is on its way.

No. Too expensive. I will sneak in a bag of these babies:

99990-large.gif

Not a fan of eating in the cinema anymore... Depends if im by myself or out with friends. I dont drink soda eitherr so I usually get a bottle of water or soda water (Beer if its in the gold class cinema... Which I will probably see SR in ;) ).

No popcorn, I haven't decided what I'll sneak in.

I'll sneak in a steak, baked potato, and a bottle of champagne.

:p

No, it already costs me a fortune to see these comic book movies in theatres, and then buying them on DVD. I'm only paying to see the movie.

MoreCowbell said:
Mike and Ike... Best.Candy.Ever.

yeah! and they are easy to sneak in... just buy them for much less at the grocery store and put them in your pocket. I do it all the time.

Also sour patch kids are good too

yup along with frozen coke and mabye a few lollies from the candy bar...

I was thinking about buying Popcorn, a hotdog, some nachos and an icee, but once my brain processed the cost of that, I quickly decided that I will probably just see the movie. Maybe a small popcorn. I'm going Tuesday with just me and my gf, then Friday again with a big group of people, so I might buysome on Friday. Just for fun :)

who can afford popcorn at theatres these days. Food now costs more than the tickets do.

Anyhow, I'm planning on making some special cakes for the premier tomorrow. They serve two purposes. 1) to dull my senses against any failures the movie has and 2) to make whatever successes the movie has, seem far more amazing.

wtf is wrong with some of you people? :(

I don't like popcorn, it was also to hot to eat when i saw it! I bought one liter of Coca Cola!

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"