Possible HML5 lineup

I know he will be made its just one of the ones i was realy looking forward to in that wave. Do you think he will turn up in that silly rumoured x men legends line now then?

The rumored line up is probably more of a want list than something concrete It wouldn't suprise me if they did make an x-men legends wave, but I really doubt they will because just the general Marvel Legends series seems to be a mostly x-men related line, especially nowadays.

I suppose Beast could appear in a two-pack since those seem to be doing pretty well. I guess we'll just have to see. But I'm sure he'll be coming soon.

I really think they only had two arms, two legs, and a torso with a fused head for Holocaust (Nemesis). I really think that's why Beast got pushed back. I could understand them wanting to go to 5 figures per wave if they were running out of ideas. But they have plenty of characters to choose from. And while BAFs remain, people will continue buying most of the figures in each wave, if not for the figure, then for the BAF peice. We've all done it and will probably do it again. So I really believe that waves from here on out will be 6 figures per wave or up to 8. I think this was just a fluke.

Beast could come in a two pack with Ord....we know there's an Ord out there somewhere floating around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"