Batman & Robin Post-B&R/Pre-Nolan Project You Most Wanted to See

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
The drought between 1997 and 2005 was a long one, but WB had plenty of ideas in that time that just never came to fruition.

Which one would you have most wanted to see get fully realized?

The Batman vs. Superman, although not really knowing a lot about it, seemed and seems the most interesting, most potential to be both good and successful, make sense as follow-up with older, more experienced Batman regardless of if with the Joker it's really in same continuity.

I like Scarecrow a lot but Schumacher's version for 5, especially if he would be played by Howard Stern, seems like he would be at best too much like movie Riddler again and the idea for Harley Quinn as Joker's daughter (seeking revenge, 10 years later) seemed really lacking, very INO and just doing her for being out of other/better ideas, and Aronofsky's Year One kind of interesting but a little too different and in some ways different for sake of different.

Batman-on-film used to have all the unused scripts for the films on their site, they must've been asked to remove them by warner bros.
A long time ago mind, probably pre batman begins.
I read some of the original script for batman vs superman, it was fine but they had it that batman and superman already knew each other and were basing it on the michael keaton and christopher reeve continuities, thats how it read to me anyway.
edit:yeah, as was said in the post above mine, it was with the joker but in the keaton continuity, so that was confusing.

Batman Begins was better than any of those, but it would have been cool to see Batman v Superman. I don’t like the script particularly, but it beats the one that actually got made.

As many weird aspects as there seem to be with Aronofsky’s Year One, I do wonder what Joaquin’s Batman would’ve been like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"