Sequels Which one of Magneto's children would you most like to see in the movie?

WorthyStevens

Green Man
Reaction score
If you had to choose only one, which child of Magneto would you most want to see?

For me, Quicksilver.

I really think if they put one in there then all 3 will be there. But for sake of choosing I pick Polaris...would be kind of cool to see Mags teaching her how to use her powers since they are so similar.

Hmmm, let's see. Do I want to see the character whose relation to Magneto is constantly in retcon flux, or one half of a complete set?

I dislike this poll.

If I really have to choose one... Anya.

Both Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. It wouldn't be right to have just one or the other.

If I have to choose...Scarlet Witch

though chaseter makes a good argument for Polaris:

chaseter said:
I really think if they put one in there then all 3 will be there. But for sake of choosing I pick Polaris...would be kind of cool to see Mags teaching her how to use her powers since they are so similar.

Children? The movie takes place from 39-55... they will all still be babies even if they decided to show it... doesn't make sense to include them

Polaris.

The whole opposite poles thing would work quite well

I want to see all of his children in the movie if they are going to include any of them.

I didnt vote because I would like to see all of them, but is true, they are all going to be kids, I would be ok with them showing Magneto's kids just so they can be establish for future films

Wanda, f'sure.

But seriously, which actress could possibly do Scarlet Witch justice?

If that happened I can feel a big let-down here...

Lactose the Intollerent

lol, they could have them all as babies, I can just see baby Quicksilver and baby Polaris, with their hair exactly like in the comics but baby versions.

Manic said:
Hmmm, let's see. Do I want to see the character whose relation to Magneto is constantly in retcon flux, or one half of a complete set?

I dislike this poll.

If I really have to choose one... Anya.

I concur.

I thought Polaris wasn't one of Magnetos children. Was this later changed.:confused:

I voted for Wanda but I like them all, even though there has been a complete lack of family relationships in the movies thus far so no reason to think they'll start now.

fallenAngel said:
I thought Polaris wasn't one of Magnetos children. Was this later changed.:confused:
Yup, Polaris is now a part of the big happy disfunctional family.

fallenAngel said:

I voted for Wanda but I like them all, even though there has been a complete lack of family relationships in the movies thus far so no reason to think they'll start now.
Of course Polaris is a child of Magneto.:)

The Scarlet Witch for the sheer devestation she could cause. Her power would come across as a lot more spectacular on screen than that of Quicksilver's. I'd like them to take some kind of Evolution slant on things, were Magneto had Wanda locked in a mental asylum because she couldn't control her powers, and have her grow to hate her father.

Magda is the mother of the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. But she left Magneto before telling him she was pregnant.

I want both twins, Lorna isint needed really but it would be cool. But I think Anya needs to be in it. They could use that as an event that really starts Magneto's grude against humans

Lactose said:
Wanda, f'sure.

But seriously, which actress could possibly do Scarlet Witch justice?

If that happened I can feel a big let-down here...

Lactose the Intollerent

I`d say use Monica Bellucci (french wife in the matrix sequels) but then i`d never be able to watch the film all the way through, what with all the suspicious toilet breaks that would be neccesary. And i`d never be able to get my mind onto another subject again, I mean Monica Belluci + Scarlet Witch`s corset = Coma or even sudden heart failure.lol

I think the twins should be included in some capacity, but I could care less about Polaris. I still don't like that they made her his daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"