BvS Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superman

Just anything with batman and his unflappable coolness.
Something with a close up with a small grin appearing.
Also gotta have that batman crouching and the cape rising from a sprawled out area. Batman needs more fear imagery, and not just "WHERE ARE THE OTHER DRUGS GOING!"

Also would be cool if Bruce had a bust statue of his mother in Wayne manor with with a button at the back, hidden by the wall behind, pushes it and voila! Batcave entrance opens. Could even use it as if he's remembering his mother( they alwys focus on johnathan) only to push the button. So you have that moment of sadness, followed swiftly by suiting up. One last thing, I really liked the speed in which he suits up in arkhamm origins intro. It's really aggressive and vivid. Also like the bat plane in that gameand wouldn't mind if we saw something like that in bvs

luthorpage1low1.jpg

Lex%2BLuthor%2BMan%2Bof%2BSteel%2B05%2Bpage%2B25.jpg

tumblr_lccwr2We8Z1qabus4o1_500.jpg

lex-luthor-man-of-steel-05-page-24.jpg

x11fk.jpg

When Supes and Bats fight it should be like Justice League War, not TDKReturns.

Just anything with batman and his unflappable coolness.
Something with a close up with a small grin appearing.
Also gotta have that batman crouching and the cape rising from a sprawled out area. Batman needs more fear imagery, and not just "WHERE ARE THE OTHER DRUGS GOING!"

Another reason Batfleck is such awesome casting, he can do that small grin perfectly
images

Ben-Affleck-image.jpg

72apCCe.jpg

L6mQsqb.jpg

Does anyone else love these images? These are two of the most iconic Batman covers imo. I hope the next Batman solo movie has a poster emulating those covers

For a second I thought you wanted to see a giant Batman.

^ Yes! I was going to post that!

The whole Superman/Joker exchange in that book was awesome.

^ Yes! I was going to post that!

The whole Superman/Joker exchange in that book was awesome.

I liked these scenes even more, especially the Batman exchange:

nm4n.jpg

ybba.jpg

wcif.jpg

I LOVED that he berated Batman for letting Joker loose on Metropolis. I hope we get to see Superman talk down to Affleck's Batman like this. God knows how much Batman needs this.

^ I love it. Such a good sequence. I love seeing supes not be a push-over.

Holy cow, what story is that? This is the first I've seen of that.

]

I LOVED that he berated Batman for letting Joker loose on Metropolis. I hope we get to see Superman talk down to Affleck's Batman like this. God knows how much Superman fans need this.

Fixed.

I'm sorry, but that end scene felt forced as hell. An obviouis "Let's make Superman look badass at Batman's expense" type of scene. Its not good when either of them makes the other look like a chump.

Last edited:
Fixed.

I'm sorry, but that end scene felt forced as hell. An obviouis "Let's make Superman look badass at Batman's expense" type of scene. Its not good when either of them makes the other look like a chump.

I know, but when you've been dealing with as AngryJoe puts it the "Too Young, Too Dumb Batman fans" on the internet who thinks Batman is flawless and believe everything written by Frank Miller is gospel, it's a nice change of pace.

It's the Adventures of superman #40, I believe. It's awesome.

Is this from the book too? I found the images on google and thought it was cool how they went through the different incarnations of Joker as he talked.

adventuresofsuperman62skc8.jpg

adventuresofsuperman6ogjni.jpg

Last edited:
I know, but when you've been dealing with as AngryJoe puts it the "Too Young, Too Dumb Batman fans" on the internet who thinks Batman is flawless and believe everything written by Frank Miller is gospel, it's a nice change of pace.

Touche.

Said it in another thread, don't know if its been brought up here but this all the way..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xuS1la8_nc

Batman throwing everything he's got at Superman, showing that while he can keep up.. He can't win. Loved this scene. Especially when they reveal each others identities. Awesome, and I'd love to see something like this in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"