BvS Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superman

^ Oh yeah!!!

I want some of this too... 10 vs 1 (actually there are 8 but I want ten :argh: :D)
url

While I wouldn't necessarily consider it 'iconic', key scenes like this for example. The difference between Superman and Batman. The way they argue and disagree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjEiuxz2rQ

I am a Superman fan more than a Batman fan. I think it's fair to have Batman outsmart Superman, but I think it is also important for Superman to outsmart him too...or prove him wrong.

Isn't it obvious? The Batman beatdown of superman, regardless if he wins or not, showing that moment of physical dominance. That would be genuinely horrifying that he was bested by a mere human who used all his tricks and lucky stars, that's how you introduce batman into the world and make him look legit. Superman never needs to look legit, he's already a god, besides dramatically it works...and it makes people root for Superman for a comeback.

"It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers -- The highest spot in the city.

The scream alone is worth it.
"

Bruce is a full-blown sociopath in DKR, yet no-one really acknowledges this.

I do. It's why i laugh when people moan about Superman's portrayal in that story.

Both characters were taken to their logical extremes for the story that Miller wanted to tell.

From B/S: Public Enemies:

One of my favorite moments is when Batman and Superman are in the sewers, following Metallo's attack. Particularly, I love it when Batman says to Superman: "Time for you to see my side of the world."

"It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers -- The highest spot in the city.

The scream alone is worth it.
"

Bruce is a full-blown sociopath in DKR, yet no-one really acknowledges this.

I do. TDKR Batman is really only good for an Elseworlds-type story. But I do want there to be a bit of TDKR Batman buried underneath the surface. Not a full-blown rendition, but a 75 percent more moralistic/TAS style Batman with a hint of Frank Miller darkness driving him.

^To be pedantic, the actual title is Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. :cwink:

Supbatpub.jpg

Any way that a mod can change the title of this thread to reflect the larger DCCU/Snyderverse?

I think it's bigger than just BvS now. We can't mention that without mentioning the JL movie and potential sequels.

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo4_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo5_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo6_500.jpg

Pending recent speculation...

Any way that a mod can change the title of this thread to reflect the larger DCCU/Snyderverse?

I think it's bigger than just BvS now. We can't mention that without mentioning the JL movie and potential sequels.

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo4_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo5_500.jpg

tumblr_n5667aeDyA1r7hjkqo6_500.jpg

holy **** yes, and considering the story of injustice it makes that scene all the more better.

Not really a scene, but could be made into one. Showing them in their respective cities after they have parted ways, after their first meeting. Camera moves in slowly and Hans Zimmers Superman/Batman theme plays in the background. It will be beautiful. And of course, the scenes show them separately, not in the same frame.

Batman_superman.PNG

This scene is awesome! This, or something like this scene should definitely take place in the upcoming justice league movie (and not just the conversation - I like seeing Superman and Flash going at it with their speed powers). Out of curiosity, is Barry Allen anywhere near the characterization of Wally West from the JLA TV series? In comic strips like these, I feel like that humor may have just been fabricated solely for the Flash in the cartoon series and not based on any source material from the comics. That or I'm a little dusty on the Flash.

Last edited:
Not really a scene, but could be made into one. Showing them in their respective cities after they have parted ways, after their first meeting. Camera moves in slowly and Hans Zimmers Superman/Batman theme plays in the background. It will be beautiful. And of course, the scenes show them separately, not in the same frame.

Batman_superman.PNG

I've convinced my self we'll get a shot like this towards the end of the film.

I've convinced myself that with be the teaser posters.

How about me and you John try and convince those clowns at WB not to f*** this up?

New 52, but I love this.

"Your belt's empty Batman"

jl2n52sp.jpg

I love the idea of Batman emptying his utility belt and Superman just keeps coming. And Batman begins to freak out a little, but then realizes he's Batman.

New 52, but I love this.

"Your belt's empty Batman"

jl2n52sp.jpg

I love the idea of Batman emptying his utility belt and Superman just keeps coming. And Batman begins to freak out a little, but then realizes he's Batman.

I really, really, really need this scene in this movie. Because ga do NOT read the comics and what they take from movie is their ultimate truth. That's why a scene like this is so important.

I don't know how many times I've had people tell me what they know about Superman with the utmost confidence but all the tell me is what was in the old movies.

I'd like to see Batman in all of his glory, the peak of his mental self. Full on Batcave equipped with all kinds of gadgets and I'd like Superman to see it too.

I also want a meeting of the minds between Lex and Bruce. I'd like the screen time with Lex kept mostly to Lois and Bruce. I'd prefer "Clark" and Lex to never meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"