The Dark Knight Post Pictures Of Things You Really Want To See In 'The Dark Knight'

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
Its as simple as that, post pictures of things you'd really love to see in the movie.

Thanks in advance:up: :)

Im too lazy to re-post the pics. that I did in the other thread of yours.

fanart-schreiber.jpg

Equinox said:
Im too lazy to re-post the pics. that I did in the other thread of yours.

Yeah sorry about the lettering in the other thread, and eddy brock thanks for re posting:)

Eddie Dean said:
Save that for the third. :up:

I think he meant he wanted to see Liev as Dent. in the sequel, not necessarily Two-Face. I agree that Two-Face should be in the third.

Eddie Dean said:
Save that for the third. :up:

yeah, whoops.

although, I do think he should be scarred at the end of the second film (not quite a cliffhanger though). But yeah, save the showing of the actual scarring for the third film, and just have him in the hospital at the end of the second one.

Katsuro said:
yeah, whoops.

although, I do think he should be scarred at the end of the second film (not quite a cliffhanger though). But yeah, save the showing of the actual scarring for the third film, and just have him in the hospital at the end of the second one.
That would be perfect. :up:

Katsuro said:
yeah, whoops.

That's exactly how I want it to be done.

joker.jpg

00-Joker.jpg
i'd like to see this for a poster or something...

I want Batman's sig in the movie too

"As with everything, the answer lies somewhere...in the details" - I love that line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"