The Dark Knight Post Pictures of things that you dont want to see in 'The Dark Knight'

buffgiantpenny1150420674206.jpg

JBElliott said:
I'm in the minority about this around here, but so what?

1150961200375.gif

LOL thats great, Imagine how annoyed people would be to see Bale in Batman suit Dancing away on Dance Dance Revolution.

JBElliott said:
It's the one thing all the bat movies have in common. Visually and costume wise they all sucked!

That may be the stupidest thing I've ever read online.

The Batman films have featured some of the best costumes/makeup effects of any movie franchise. They've also featured great designs for Gotham City. Even the Shumacher films had some great costume and production designs.

While you may not have liked them, a lot of work was put into them, and even though some of the fims sucked (namely the Shumachers), you can still appreaciate the work.

theShape said:
That may be the stupidest thing I've ever read online.

The Batman films have featured some of the best costumes/makeup effects of any movie franchise. They've also featured great designs for Gotham City. Even the Shumacher films had some great costume and production designs.

While you may not have liked them, a lot of work was put into them, and even though some of the fims sucked (namely the Shumachers), you can still appreaciate the work.

This is the second time tonight i've read something by the shape, and i agree with him both times. Whats goin on, more to the point whats the Shape on....?

and is he sharing?

the-dark-knight said:
This is the second time tonight i've read something by the shape, and i agree with him both times. Whats goin on, more to the point whats the Shape on....?

and is he sharing?

Hmm. What was the first thing?

the-dark-knight said:
i cant remember, im 28 today, i think the memories going.

Oh, damn. It your birthday? Best wishes.

I don't want to see this...

041027Scoops_tomCruise_hmed_1p.hmedium.jpg

Ha, Elliot's been reduced to troll status.

Thespiralgoeson said:
Do you just hate Batman, or what?

No, I just hate a lot of the movies claiming to have Batman in them when the screw around with so much of what makes the character great in the comics. If it's not broken, don't fix it. There are a lot of great comic versions of Batman and a lot of bad ones too. Pick a great version and make a movie out of that. Don't waste time reinventing the wheel and making it square!

Spider Ham said:
What's funny about this picture is that whoever made it has no clue who Frank Miller and Mark Millar are.

That's funny, then why was it on the Millar web site?

JBElliott said:
That's funny, then why was it on the Millar web site?

Re-read Spider Hams quote.

JBElliott said:
No, I just hate a lot of the movies claiming to have Batman in them when the screw around with so much of what makes the character great in the comics. If it's not broken, don't fix it. There are a lot of great comic versions of Batman and a lot of bad ones too. Pick a great version and make a movie out of that. Don't waste time reinventing the wheel and making it square!

I'll give you the suit, but Batmobile? You do realize that the Batmobiles in the comics are every bit as outlandish and probably wouldn't look any better on screen than the ones that have been used in the movies?

And the glider? Frankly, I LOVED it. I think Batman should ALWAYS be able to use his cape as a glider. I've always cringed at Batman swinging around on ropes. F**k that.

JBElliott said:
MJS is a kiss ass who can't read or spell. :woot:

Who's ass do I kiss?

Blow it out your cazoo!

Any ass you can that's associated with comics (Oh I love your take on Superman Mark Millar) or comic movies. Brown noser.

JBElliott said:

I really don't see the need to rip the 89' Batman movie for going with the all black suit. That suit was very visually eye catching, the only problem was it's function, but visually it was very good. I think it was a better choice then what the comics were offering at the time, which was the light blue and light grey Batman color set up, and I don't care how much of a comic purist anyone is, if you want to see that directly translated to film, you're insane.

Infinity9999x said:
I really don't see the need to rip the 89' Batman movie for going with the all black suit. That suit was very visually eye catching, the only problem was it's function, but visually it was very good. I think it was a better choice then what the comics were offering at the time, which was the light blue and light grey Batman color set up, and I don't care how much of a comic purist anyone is, if you want to see that directly translated to film, you're insane.

I'm not insane and none of the people who want to see Batman on film are. The comic costume would work well in movies. The huge success of the Spider-Man has shown that to be the case. If you feel otherwise, then that's your opinion, though it's not supported by fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"