Post the worst pics of DC heros.

well you have to cut the old comics a bit of a break. you have to appriciate where they were coming from at the time. Old artwork, and costumes may not be what we expect today, but they have their own charm.

i think everyone on the planet who isnt in junior high agrees those movies need to quit being made

i think everyone on the planet who isnt in junior high agrees those movies need to quit being made
yeah scary movie 1 was funny when it first came out, now they are just getting really dumb.

The whole idea of a female version of Hawk is bad.

225px-Hawkdove4.jpg

how come? dawn grainger, the second DOVE was female

And at least they did not make it a f'n point to show a close up of his ass....and on that note:

Alicia_Silverstone___97355o.jpg

^ I know it hurt me to watch that movie as it was, but when they threw the close up of his arse in there it was pain beyond what I expected.
and what is with that silver crap on the suit. It serves no purpose, they just put it on at random.

Its all part of the Shumacher "Lets Brighten things up" attitude. I swear at one point I heard him say that he wanted to make Batman "Fun" again......ummm Batman's NOT fun. He wanted Batman to "lighten up" ...ummmm.......

For the record, this is the ONLY Live Action Bat-Suit worth a damn:

batman_1989_9.jpg

And that includes the CRAPPY suit that was in Begins...although I enjoyed that movie.

nuclearman.jpg

Can we consider THIS a DC Character??????

Oh and:

mag4a.jpg

How is this B**ch breathing in OUTER SPACE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?

Man I'm not gonna touch that one...Superman IV is still better than Superman Returns though....even with all this magnanimous crap in it.....

For the record, this is the ONLY Live Action Bat-Suit worth a damn:

batman_1989_9.jpg

And that includes the CRAPPY suit that was in Begins...although I enjoyed that movie.

I liked the armored look in Returns. I think this was my fav out of the first two.
batman_returns.jpg

Man I had NO idea there was a difference between the Suits in Batman and Batman Returns.

the redesign was very minimal. They just made the chest and abs look like armor rather than muscle

Sorry Dope Nose...I swore I would keep my hate for SR to a minimum...sometimes it just creeps out though.....

so I'm curious do you guyts like superman returns less than movies like elektra?

I enjoy Elektra more....but I have a HUUUUUGE prejudice against SR...maybe I'm not the best one to ask......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"