Post Your Favorite E3 Videos!

Phaser

Intellectual
Reaction score
I'll start with mine -

Assassin's Creed

Forget the crappy MS E3 demonstration. Just watch the videos at Gamespot (Video Feature 4 and Stage Demo 1) and the 'E3
2007 Demo' at IGN to see how absolutely kickass this game is.

Mass Effect

OK, my favorite video of Mass Effect has got to be the HD version of 'Gameplay Movie 1' at Gamespot. The entire conversation really sets the standard for all next-gen games out there. Shepherd and Krogan's exchanges is lifelike and believable, it's hard not to think they are actual people - the facial expressions, the body language, even the goddamn lip syn is dead on. You might also want to check out 'Official Trailer 4' and the 'Stage Demo' if haven't already. Oh and did I mention it's an absolute beauty?

Fable 2

So Peter Molyneux's presentation of Fable 2's combat was pretty darn cool (even if he did fumble with the controls himself). The high point was when he hands over the controller to the least-experienced gamer in the room - a cameraman, and proves how accessible Fable 2 is going to be. You can watch it at IGN. The file is titled 'E3 2007 demo'.

Call of Duty 4

Just go watch every single goddamn vid you can find, fool! :cmad: Yes, it's that good. :up:

Gamespot
IGN
GameTrailers

Metal Gear Solid 4

Let me reiterate - Vamp's redesign is arguably the best thing I've seen from this game yet. Which is why it comes as no surprise that the most kickass moments in the trailer are when Vamp shrugs off Raiden's 'knife stomps' by pulling it out his back as the music kicks into high gear and the breathtaking slow motion blind jump knife throw.

Sweetness.

OK, now it's your turn.

Warren Spector interview - only because I love Warren Spector and this is the only interview where he actually seemed joyful. Probably because he's freaking rich now that Disney bought his studio. I'm not sure if I like the "cartoony" game he'll be making, but there's always BioShock.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22390.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"