E3 2007

New Wii games elbow Smash Bros. aside at E3
Tuesday 3-Jul-2007 10:29 AM Nintendo to focus on 'several never-before-seen', playable Wii games
We would have considered it a no-brainer to predict that a playable version of Smash Bros. Brawl would turn up at E3, but surprisingly, we'd be wrong.

Nintendo has apparently confirmed that the all-star fighter will in fact not be playable at the show, held back as part of Nintendo's effort to focus on a group of key never-before-seen games, which will be playable.

According to Wired, the company notes the tightly-scheduled of this year's scaled-back E3 as the reason for showing a smaller portfolio of 'key' titles, which makes sense.

But we'd have considered Smash Bros. pretty 'key', so Nintendo must have some special stuff up their sleeves or there'll be trouble.

Although this would suggest Smash Bros. is behind schedule, Nintendo says it remains on track for a 2007 release.

It also doesn't rule out the possibility of new Brawl-related details being revealed, so keep 'em peeled, fight fans

yay!

can't wait for e3.

i can finally see nba 2k8. :yay: :wow: :woot:

Will someone please tell me why the hell a Napoleon Dynamite video game is being made?

Will someone please tell me why the hell a Napoleon Dynamite video game is being made?
Forget why, how!? The movie sucked and had no real game power... Unless it's a DDR game.

they're making a Napoleon videogame? Wow, I wonder how that will work

Napoleon Dynamite Dancing to Handhelds
The power to shoot, like, 50 wolverines is in your hands.
by Daemon Hatfield
May 9, 2007 - Today Crave announced it will publish a videogame based on 2004's cult-hit film, Napoleon Dynamite. The movie is a character study of the wacky citizens of rural Idaho and is one of the most-quoted films of recent years.

Details are so far scarce, but the game will feature fan-favorite characters Napoleon, his brother Kip, Uncle Rico, friend Pedro, and Tina the llama. Hopefully Napoleon will arrive soon to make our wildest dreams come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"