Poster..unseen Cuz I Made It!

Movie King, I suggest you make a thread with all of your posters. It would be a lot more organized then making 5 threads for one poster each. You can showcase your work better that way.

If there would be a Rogue movie why should it be about Bobby and Rogue? Gambit should be in this movie.

Awesome posters, dude. :up:

But... Rogue spin-off my ass.

MovieKing said:
OK FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW,MY GROUP OF FRIENDS AND I HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE WE MAKE MANIPULATIONS..HERE IS THE LATEST ONE WE HAVE RELEASED FROM OUR SITE....

psydarkdogvi0gp.jpg

Awesome! :eek:

^yeah well obviously fox already messed that part of the storyline up...so the idea is to fix it which is why i put someones mannipped idea of gambit on the poster too, in order to do it right ,thanks to fox ... is to go back re-do the whole bobby/rogue thing..... see them split ways after she "supposedly loses her powers" ... take mystique as a surrogate mother where they form some sorta bond outta the fact theyre different now (or FOR NOW) ... rogue dissappears from the school maybe absorbs ms marvels powers ,and upon return meets gambit ,who just got there? makes sense now?

here are my brand new posters.....all of 'em my colossus one isn't the best but hey,i tried...these posters are for the young x-men spin-off....i have more to come (pyro,angel,etc...) FEEDBACK IS MOST WELCOME thanks! i named it x-men:evolution based on the t.v show
i DO have the larger callisto for anyone who wants it
bobby and rogue (promo)

rogueandbobby.jpg

bobby (iced up )
iceice.jpg

rogue promo
rogueposter-1.jpg

callisto (superspeed effect)
callistoposter.jpg

shadowcat disappearing effect
kittyposter.jpg

colossus promo