Transformers Prequel novel (no spoilers, honest!)

Bumblebee1983

Bee-otch
Reaction score
Okay, I've finished the prequel novel "Ghosts of Yesterday" and it's pretty good. It somewhat explains the beginnings of Sector Seven, but it sort of just ended. No real conclusion on the "Ice Man" as they call Megs...or even if the crew made it home.

Do you think this is worthy of a movie adaptation or not? It's worth a read, don't get me wrong.

Honestly, I don't think so, but they could spin something off of it.

Thoughts?

Go re-read the last couple chapters of the book. It's pretty clear what happened to the crew and it's kind of obvious what happened to Megs since we see where he ended up in the movie.

>^..^<

Go re-read the last couple chapters of the book. It's pretty clear what happened to the crew and it's kind of obvious what happened to Megs since we see where he ended up in the movie.

>^..^<

What I mean is that it's not clear cut. It's somewhat open as to what happened to the crew.

And yes, I know about Megs considering the movie plot, but exactly how did they get him to Hoover Dam after all the setbacks?

What I mean is that it's not clear cut. It's somewhat open as to what happened to the crew.

And yes, I know about Megs considering the movie plot, but exactly how did they get him to Hoover Dam after all the setbacks?
It was exceptionally clear what happened to the crew.

Starscream vaporized them.

After all the set backs, they managed to get Megs to the transport that was waiting to take him down to Hoover Damn.

>^..^<

It was exceptionally clear what happened to the crew.

Starscream vaporized them.

After all the set backs, they managed to get Megs to the transport that was waiting to take him down to Hoover Damn.

>^..^<

Whoa...seriously, did I even read the end of the book? :huh:

I totally missed that!

*must go back to read...slower this time*

lookin to pick up this book soon. wanna read thru it.

If you get the Wal-Mart DVD of Transformers you wont have to read it since it was animated hehe

but im goin for the biggie 15 inch transforming dvd case from target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"