'thejon93's Honest Look at the 'Spider-Man' Films

Wow, man... Maybe you fail to realize that "yes", that's the truth. The first two films had some kind of logic. Three barely has one. Which makes it a completely different film. The first was an origin story, it worked. The second was a love story/drama, in a sense. For me, that film didn't work too well because I didn't like the Mary Jane character at all and she really just came off (to me) as the lover of some regular guy in some kind of mellow-drama of a movie. Not a 'Spider-Man' movie. The third one worked for me because there was so much there, and of the little things that I disliked, I ended up liking the large majority of what I saw. I chuckled, I got teary-eyed, I had fun. I love 'Spider-Man 3'. So don't call me an idiot (or what-not) for handing out my opinion. If you don't like it, that's fine. I could care less about what you like or hate. But, the fact is, I'm not that ignorant to call you on what you like or hate of certain things. Especially movies.

But the point is, a film like Spider-Man does have to have at least a small amount of logic to it.

And also, here we have it people, Spider-Man 2, the film that was about the Spider-Man No more arc, isn't a Spider-Man film... Apparently.

I was exaggerating about the "idiot". So stop whining. I made the blog to represent what was on my mind about the franchise, not to hear some fanboy whine about what I like; opposed to what I don't. If you had some kind of argument, I would gladly participate. But, from what I see, this is just somebody who's -----ing at me for a movie that I like. You can't manipulate me into hating the movie, so I don't know what the hell you're trying to do.

You can't accuse someone of calling you an idiot, then tell them to stop whining. The only person whining here is you, I'm afraid. Also, you're posting on a forum, you should be prepared to get some negative feedback and other people's opinions. :rolleyes: No on is trying to manipulate you into hating the movie. IT IS A FORUM. People have opinions.

Last edited:
which is exactly what lightning flash was giving him crap about. and what lightning flash continues to give crap to anybody who likes SM3 about. :whatever:

I'm not siding with Lightening Flash, but thejon93 seems to be giving the impression that LF called him an idiot, is continuously whining and he doesn't seem to grasp that people are going to have different opinions to him on a forum.

But hey-ho, don't get me wrong, I like Spider-Man 3. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"