Prices!!!

The thing about videoing weddings and such anymore is that everybody has a video camera these days, so I can't see that you could really charge very much, to be honest. Unless you put together a very unique package with great music and creative ideas, it won't really be that much different than a couple of uncles setting up tripods and filming the ceremony. :huh: Maybe offer to do a few for free so you can get experience and practice editing them in a pleasing way. Also, it might give you good word of mouth. Anyway, good luck with it. :up:

thats what annoyed most of us that night the tutor kept putting our work down, a member of the college board said she was impressed to which he replys " there good but not as good as the ones upstairs" talking about a class he had nothing to do with

looking back on it now i was proud of the work i produced but i will admit i could do and have done much better but sadly it was working to a set brief which if i knew i would have had a chance to sell my work i wouldn't have agreed upon

Your tutor should have tried to engourage you all that night.
Worst thing to do is put you down on such a big night.

The thing about videoing weddings and such anymore is that everybody has a video camera these days, so I can't see that you could really charge very much, to be honest. Unless you put together a very unique package with great music and creative ideas, it won't really be that much different than a couple of uncles setting up tripods and filming the ceremony. :huh: Maybe offer to do a few for free so you can get experience and practice editing them in a pleasing way. Also, it might give you good word of mouth. Anyway, good luck with it. :up:

Thanks!!!

I'm going to edit it and add good music.
Got an editor and all for it.
When I talked to my last customers I told them ''you don't want to carry a video camera around with you all day, we will get everything for you, while you and your guest relax.''
I always throw ''professional'' in the mix. Everyone has a camera too, but once you say I'm a professional photographer, they seem to gain some sort of trust. The video I have is a pro vid, so it had boardcast quailty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"