• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Priest (2010).

With the exception of the hot girls & fantasy sequences in Sucker Punch, I enjoyed Priest a whole lot more.

I didnt think this movie was that bad, just wasn't that good either.

This brings back horrible memories of this piece of poop.

Glad I walked out.

I could watch a sequel if it ever got made and wasn't some POS but I'm not dying to see more either. It failed to deliver on the potential which was there. I think blame the PG-13 rating for holding it back although even an R-rating probably couldn't have saved it from mediocrity.

That's correct. The budget almost never contains the advertising behind it which gives a misleading profit margin if you don't know to account for it or how much was sunk into that.

Considering it aired a commercial during the Superbowl, yes.

77 mil for a flick could easily = a sequel.

Really the movie was not horrible...more or less just generic.

Except Transformers had badass action.

Dont give me that "if I dont care, its not cool unless I care about the charactersss" ********. Optimus Prime is a helluva lot more interesting then that Priest *****e.

Atleast Michael Bay gets the blood pumping.

This movie is like some taking blood from you. Boring. Soulless. ********.

Weather you were being serious or not..:D I hate this movie, and everything about it, and everyone who made it.

Except for Karl Urban. :D

Just saw this... this was a good movie, with a poorly excecuted final conflict. I liked how it set itself up for a sequel... but I don't think it will happen as a result of the piss poor climax.

imo, I would have done this: when holding on to his daughter, hanging off the side of the train, I'd have had the boyfriend save the day on his bike. Leaving Preist and the baddie on the train.

I would have had the train get very within spitting distance of the city walls. Priest fights and kills the baddie... as the GF priestess stops, but doesn't destroy the train. Vamp army attacks the city, but the old clergyman is ready, and the city's defences are ready, and mow the army down.

Then the film goes on as it did.

There just seemed to be a lack of desperation in the climax of the film, and it really brought down the whole experience. I think had a little more effort and thought gone into the climax, this movie might have earned the sequel it set itself up for.

Well i watch action movies for action only i never expect a great story though its an advantage if it has a great story line. Just look at all the action movies of this year hardly any of them has a god story line.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"