PSN Welcome Back Program Offers Free Games

Can choose any 2 of the games below for PS3:

--Dead Nation
--Infamous
--Little Big Planet
--Super Stardust HD
--Wipeout HD + Fury

Nice move Sony. What should I get?

The only game I can recommend out of experience would be Little Big Planet. I'm personally getting Infamous and Wipeout.

We've been discussing it in the error code thread, by the way.

Ah sorry about that. Please close the thread then mods. Thanks.

Ah sorry about that. Please close the thread then mods. Thanks.

No worries. I don't think it needs to be closed, in fact I do think this probably deserves its own thread. I was just directing you to an already existing conversation if you wanted to join it.

Im gettting LBP and Infamous.

No worries. I don't think it needs to be closed, in fact I do think this probably deserves its own thread. I was just directing you to an already existing conversation if you wanted to join it.
Appreciated, thanks. I don't know anything about Dead Nation & Super Stardust. On reputation alone I was veering towards Little Big Planet & Infamous, although I loved Wipeout 2097 on Playstation. Probably one of my all time favourite racing-type games.

according to the EU blog we dont get stardust but ratchet and clank quest for booty.

ive already got LBP and wipeout so will be getting infamous and ratchet and clack i think..

realistically..what games would you have liked to have been up for grabs?

I think the options they've given are fine, but if Sony put me in charge to change it I would replace Dead Nation with Quest for Booty and Super Stardust with the first PixelJunk Shooter or perhaps Gravity Crash.

[YT]UgnllZxcbuc[/YT]

I'm a R&C fan and I really disliked QfB. Dead Nation is a good game BUT it can get repetitive, much like all DS shooters.

I think i will get LBP and Deadnation i hope ts psn goes up soon!!

Last edited:
how do we go about getting these?
From the article:

PlayStation 3 owners can download two of the following games on the PlayStation Store once the online marketplace returns later this month. The titles will be available for 30 days after the store relaunches and can be kept permanently following download:

according to the EU blog we dont get stardust but ratchet and clank quest for booty.

ive already got LBP and wipeout so will be getting infamous and ratchet and clack i think..

Coming from a predominantly 360 user the games I really want are the latest God of War & Uncharted as they seem to have a degree of uniqueness & to be the best of their genre. Not sure how realistic including them would be.

I was kind of hoping Sony would strike a deal with publishers so that any full retail game that's been put up on the store could be chosen from, but that's just crazy talk.

The list is great though, looking forward to playing Wipeout.

PSN Welcome Back Program Offers Free Games

Can choose any 2 of the games below for PS3:

--Dead Nation
--Infamous
--Little Big Planet
--Super Stardust HD
--Wipeout HD + Fury

Nice move Sony. What should I get?

Considering I sold Infamous, I'll be happy to get it back. I already have SSD HD, Wipeout HD, and LBP tho...so guess Dead Nation. Since I have a PSP, on that side I'll pick up Modnation, and not sure on the other. My main problem on the PSP front tho is that I only have a 2 gig stick. I'll dl 2 games to lock them in as they become perma free dl's, but might not be able to even play them if they're bigger.

I might as well stop in Home as well and pick up some of the free junk from there as well. Free is free...and gives me an excuse to make my annual Home visit, lol.

inFAMOUS and LBP for me. Any ideas when the store's coming back up? I read 30th somewhere but that might just be talk...

Nice move Sony. I'll get Little Big Planet & Wipeout

I knew LBP would be on the list. I will be getting Wipeout and Infamous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"