Question about Johnny Blaze?

The Man Of 16

Civilian
Reaction score
Is Johnny Blazes REAL name JOhnny Blaze?

Blaze as in fire. Or is his name similar to Evil Kineval, in that his first name isnt Evil, its just a stage name?

All I'm saying is that this potentially badass character has a really bad name.
It would be like Batmans name being Darko McAsskickery.

It's been his real name since he first appeared.

well he was created back in the 70s and was a motorcycle stunt rider. so i guess they figured he should have some kind of corny sounding name. back then he wasnt the badass he was in the 90s series. a shotgun toting,cigarette smoking sob. i actually like the name. very punk rock. haha whatever

the only name changed was I think Barton's, I can't remember what it was in the comics

i wiki'd johnny blaze to see whats up with the current series n crap. in the bio was this.

-Starting over, Blaze eventually found a new job as an accountant and a new girlfriend, Chloe. Though free from the curse and with his soul back, Johnny would eventually transform back into Ghost Rider since Zarathos never really left him and had been reconstituting himself from within Blaze.

Johnny Blaze soon found himself constantly pursued by demons of Hell, intent on forcing him to make good on the demonic pact he had made. It was all that the Ghost Rider could do to out-run the evil, but it wasn't enough. Eventually, Johnny was captured and taken to Hell.-

GOD! whoever wrote the hammerlane series is a total moron. like blaze would ever become an accountant or have any kind of desk job. and the whole zarathos never rele left him thing? CMON! yea cause zarathos wasnt trapped inside the soul crystal and wasnt released in the 90s series right? or was trapped in whatever dimension along with Lilith and the lilin.

if writers are going to try and start over and change stuff. at least do it right and learn how to retcon properly.

Yeah, I guess his name is kind of convenient for some owho head can burst into flames. Kinda like Dr. Otto Octavius.

Johnny Blaze= A guy who fights evil while on fire.

Otto Octavious= A scientist with eight limbs.

So it would make more sense if they would've switched names with Johnny Storm and FF2's Galactus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"