Questions Already Answered by MSJ

I have to say MSJ did a great job in my opinion on Daredevil the Directors Cut. If the studio lets him do his thing, Ghost Rider will rock no doubt about it!:up:

Agreed.. DD directors cut was awsome!!! Lets hope GR will be outta this world!!

Crazy movie I cant wait to see it.. It looks like its going to be worth it,, all the way!

Is MJS actually on this board if so anyone know his screen name? I loved both Daredevil thearterical release and the daredevil directors cut. I think MJS will become a really big director in the next few years. I look at him for inspiration because he wasnt well known when he did Daredevil and he came through very well with it. I love the guy and I know that GR will ***in rule!

MSJ is his screen name. He doesn't come around all that often but, when he does, it's quite special. He certainly is da man.

FlameHead said:
MSJ is his screen name. He doesn't come around all that often but, when he does, it's quite special. He certainly is da man.
xwolverine2 agrees:up:

I hope he's seeing all the great feedback that the teaser is getting.

FlameHead said:
I hope he's seeing all the great feedback that the teaser is getting.
but are we getting enough feedback, period?

not alot of people have seen it:(

I think there was a lot of feedback in this thread, considering the amount of people who would have actually checked it out. Plus, there's still a whole world offline that will get their first taste on friday. That's when the interesting feedback will come.

FlameHead said:
I think there was a lot of feedback in this thread, considering the amount of people who would have actually checked it out. Plus, there's still a whole world offline that will get their first taste on friday. That's when the interesting feedback will come.
lets hope so....

we must pull in the masses:up:

There won't be an R cut. I am pretty sure MSJ has been shooting for PG-13 this whole time. Ghost Rider doesn't HAVE to be R.

RedIsNotBlue said:
There won't be an R cut. I am pretty sure MSJ has been shooting for PG-13 this whole time. Ghost Rider doesn't HAVE to be R.

Neither did DareDevil :)

Movies205 said:

It was basically made an R cause of Bullseye dropping the F bomb. It was pretty still a PG-13 movie aside from that.

Awsome thread Flamehead. The Q&A really anwsered all of my question and then some.

So anyone know when Ghost Rider is due for release?

Has MSJ talked about how long the CGI will be worked on??

Movies205 said:

Which was the DC....and was only really made R to be more enticing. Since even with the full fights put back in and Bullseye's line it...wasn't an R. Very close. So...good one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"