First Avenger Question about the MCU continuity (Possibly SPOILERS)

Kannut

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi there, I've been speculating where the "Captain America: The First Avenger" movie fits into this pre-Avengers continuity.

Yes, I know the main part of the movie takes place during WWII, but what I'm concerned about is, when the beginning (where Skulls bomber plane is found) and the end (where Steve Rogers awakens) is happening in the MCU continuity?

I'm asking since I'm confused about in which order I want to see the movies in: Iron Man 1 & 2, Incredible Hulk, Thor and Captain America.
If the modern day scenes in Capt. America happens before Iron Man, I'm watching Cap before the others, and likewise if it happens just before the Avengers will take place, I'll probably watch it last before the Avengers movie.

It could also happen somewhere in between the interconnections of Iron Man 2, Incredible Hulk and Thor so it really is my own choice.

I could not find this thing answered anywhere on the Internet or on the forum, so I hope you guys know, cause it's really a pain in my head :yay:

Honestly I don't know when CAPTAIN AMERICA recovers in relation to the events of the other movies.

Some people have claimed that an advertisement for the Stark expo is in the background when CAP runs into New York and this suggests that this happens around the same time as IM2, but I cannot verify that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"