Question about Wonder Woman...

spark627

Sidekick
Reaction score
I have been getting into WW lately and I want to read her origin. Amazon.com has Wonder Woman Vol.1 Gods and Mortals by George Perez. Is this the origin they are still going with? Is this book worth reading?

Thanks!

:ww:

Dude, its so hard to tell these days what origin they're going with. Either way, Perez and Wonder Woman is a sure bet, i'd buy it anyway.:up:

You should also try 52 Week 12. It has the newest version of Wonder Womans' origin.

Which is pretty much the same exact origin we've always had. The 52 origins are summaries, not reinventions.

spark627, it's true that Wonder Woman has gone through some shifty continuity wackiness throughout the last twenty years. But, yes, Perez's Gods and Mortals reboot should still be perfectly in-continuity as her definitive origin. And I also highly recommend it.

I'll third that, go with Perez. He's really got the 'insight' on our favorite Amazon. But whatever Wonder Woman stuff you can get you hands on, BUY IT!!! You can never have enough info on Diana Prince!!!!! She rocks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"